aleks emelianenko 2.0 vs travis rousey

ImNotSurpisedDonks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would you have in this hypothetical match up and why? Aleks has looked better than ever before since he got out of the slammer and has been icing guys in seconds. Meanwhile, Travis is still dangerous but an absolute shell of the fighter that was Jackson Wink Travis Browne, before his relationship with Ronda (hence why I say 'travis rousey'). It would be a first round finish either way 100% imo and one of the funnest fights out there.

Let us hope that the UFC signs Aleks and Minakov, while trying to bulk their Russian market and finally return to the place 'where the best fight the best'.

Last edited:
Aleks wins with ease, but the ufc ain't hiring him with his past.

Who would you have in this hypothetical match up and why? Aleks has looked better than ever before since he got out of the slammer and has been icing guys in seconds. Meanwhile, Travis is still dangerous but an absolute shell of the fighter that was Jackson Wink Travis Browne, before his relationship with Ronda (hence why I say 'travis rousey'). It would be a first round finish either way 100% imo and one of the funnest fights out there.

Let us hope that the UFC signs Aleks and Minakov, while trying to bulk their Russian market and finally return to the lace 'where the best fight the best'.

I think Travis is a better fighter than some fans give him credit for, or what his recent performance would indicate. I really think going to edmond kinda made him more one dimensional fighter.

Prime for prime, it would be a toss up for me. I think Aleks is a better boxer of the two, but if Travis fights like he used to fight with kicks and stuff, who knows.

It would be the HW male version of Holly vs Ronda.

20151211-an-dinh-ngay-doi-no-cho-ronda-rousey-1.jpg

two woman abusers against each other. winner cuckholds ronda. didn't she say she wanted all of fedors babies? why not go for the next best thing! BOOK IT

Aleks literally rapes him and gives him hepatitis.

Aleks wins with ease, but the ufc ain't hiring him with his past.
Which I think is insane, because they have worked with other guys involved with equally sketchy stuff (Cody East, Rumble, Jones, etc). Plus, if the guy has cleaned up his act, I see no reason to punish him for things in the past, especially when this is fookin' cage fightin'.

Also, Aleks will be a huge draw and make them more money than nearly any fighter on the roster, if promoted right. The Russian market is just a massive pile of gold waiting to be tapped.

Has he faced anyone of notice?
Mondragon (who the UFC wanted to sign but there were issues), Zwicker (Bellator and Strikeforce Vet), and finally the Polish heavyweight Simon Bajor (17-7). None are superstars but all have winning records and are solid veterans, but the more important point is the way he looked in there was really impressive: super fast hands, in BY FAR the best shape he has ever been in, good movement, great fight IQ, just super relaxed and better than he has ever looked....I mean, sure, he might be sauced to the gills, but he is one of the best and most heavyweights currently out there.

And on top of Aleks and Minakov, I also want the UFC to sign Greg Hardy, as he looked silly improved from his last before in his last outing.

Alex 2.0 will fest in that weak UFC HW division.

USADA would KO aleks before his first training session.

Which I think is insane, because they have worked with other guys involved with equally sketchy stuff (Cody East, Rumble, Jones, etc). Plus, if the guy has cleaned up his act, I see no reason to punish him for things in the past, especially when this is fookin' cage fightin'.

Also, Aleks will be a huge draw and make them more money than nearly any fighter on the roster, if promoted right. The Russian market is just a massive pile of gold waiting to be tapped.

Not sure 'sketchy' quite covers aleks rape sentence.

Plus theres the Hep infection rumours.

Seriously?

Aleks via murder death kill.

*Hint-Hint* If you could not tell, the purpose of this thread was to build awareness for reborn savage that is Aleks 2.0, in hopes that public opinion sways the UFC to rightfully sign a friggin' Emelianenko after all these years. If Sherdog can get Mike Perry main card slotted on Fox, then we can do anything.

Our priorities should be making UFC:

1. Sign Askren
2. Sign Minakov
3. Sign Aleks
4. Sign Greg Hardy (The first real A level athlete in MMA ever)
5. Send WMMA back to Invicta.

Back