Aldo sold 200K PPV's on the last card he headlined w/o Conor, while Conor sold 1.2 million.

the problem is people are only looking at ppv buys and how much money is made.
fuck that shit.

If the UFC let Jose Aldo run the show, they would be out of business.

Whats the matter with Aldo? Why doesn't he have more of a personality? Why can't he put in more effort to win over the fans to improve PPV buys? WHY IS HE SOOO SELFISH???

When you can sell as many PPV's as Conor, then speak on it. Until then, his voice is like that of a crying baby that needs to be coddled.
when fighting isnt as important as your voice. ultimate fighting circus ran by the number one clown

So what? i don t care about how much they sell, I care about the best fighting the best, not about a fighter given title undeserved title shots.

Whats the matter with Aldo? Why doesn't he have more of a personality? Why can't he put in more effort to win over the fans to improve PPV buys? WHY IS HE SOOO SELFISH???

When you can sell as many PPV's as Conor, then speak on it. Until then, his voice is like that of a crying baby that needs to be coddled.

ppv?
giphy.gif

Legacy >>> ppv

Aldo >>>>>> Mctapped.

Aldo never was a draw. Why? Because most ppl dont give a shit about him....because hes boring.

I think the major problem is the people watching UFC.... and not with Aldo... the guy is a beast. .. wtf people like a guy acting like a child in every interview ... press... tweet. .. talk... message.... omg ...
This scenario reflects directly tô the quality of fans. ..

He is not calling he can sell ppvs neither he is a big draw u dumb ass idiot ... im tired of dumb people. .. he never said it or brought it to the table. .. he just wants to fight for the title ... which he deserves .. he tired of danas lies and to see Connor running UFC and fkn up 2 division...
UFC was made up whitout connor ... reached the peak without breaking ppv records all the times ...
Now .. Aldo.. with his legacy. .. skills... history .. accomplishments. .. cant fight cuz he cant sell 1.500.000 ppvs... fuck that. .. if its everything about breaking ppv records in MMA and UFC lets put Connor in every card and make a press every week with acting like a spoiled child...

Omg ... cant deal with these guys

Man can you imagine if other sports were based on popularity not merit

It would've been Kobe and the lakers v the cavs. The sport has always had this element to it but now more than ever

Spectacle more than sport

Last edited:
Conor steps up time & time again to save a card. He was in line to fight for the LW belt & justifiably so after destroying the then P4P king in 13 seconds.

Nate got in the way... Conor's past of saving not only last year's international fight week event but 196 granted him his retribution fight. he's now in the same position he was in while preparing for RDA.

Don't get me wrong sis... I see your point too.. but I don't mind the way this went down. Jose getting a taste of his own medicine after holding up the division several timez including ducking out of last year's international fight week & 196.

th
And I agree with it wild. People is supposed to have a variety of opinions. What I don't tolerate is people claiming that Aldo legacy is bullshit and that is OK everything the UFC has done, because is not.
It's a joke Bisping defending his belt against hendo. It's a joke Aldo doesn't have a rematch, it's a joke khabib is the n1 contender and certainly is a joke that Jones headline the next PPV. Meanwhile, everyone has to hear the shit Conor has to say, when his path to the gold was very very created by Dana. Yes, he KO Aldo in seconds and precisely for that a rematch was in need. Why else would he be entitled to one after being choked? And also, that nate rematch is not coming

your point is as asinine as it is irrelevant.
Aldo has dominated FW division since 2009.
Your boy run away from the division and NEVER Defended the belt.

This is not a popularity contest.

Aldo is boring, doesn't speak any english, and is a crybaby. I hope he retires. Oh, and he got KO'ed in 13 seconds by the GOAT.

And I agree with it wild. People is supposed to have a variety of opinions. What I don't tolerate is people claiming that Aldo legacy is bullshit and that is OK everything the UFC has done, because is not.
It's a joke Bisping defending his belt against hendo. It's a joke Aldo doesn't have a rematch, it's a joke khabib is the n1 contender and certainly is a joke that Jones headline the next PPV. Meanwhile, everyone has to hear the shit Conor has to say, when his path to the gold was very very created by Dana. Yes, he KO Aldo in seconds and precisely for that a rematch was in need. Why else would he be entitled to one after being choked? And also, that nate rematch is not coming

How did Conor get his rematch before Aldo?

The UFC doesn't have an objective ranking system.

Wrong. He only got some push after the Holloway fight to be quite honest. He was making minimum salaries. Under 20/20, and calling out Dana for bonuses so he could have some money to live off of coming from Welfare.
You don't remember that video of him riding around in the convertible with Dana White?

That video was put out before his fight with Holloway and after only 1 fight in the UFC.

Why do you have to just blatantly lie about shit? Like it's a hotly debated topic whether the UFC invested money to promote and push Conor from the very start or not? Conor, his team, his mom, his friends, The UFC would all agree that they did....but here you are, on Sherdog, denying it.

And I didn't say they "paid" him alot from the start, I said they gave him a "push" and invested in promoting him.

waaaaaaaaaaah why can't one of the top p4p fighters of all time become a better actor to draw in retarded WWE audience and more fans that don't actually care about the sport, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah how selfish waahhhh

Modern day UFC where PPV sales and Marketability means more than what you actually do in the cage. Even to fans who wont see a penny and just use it as an excuse. Sad times but profitable ones.

Last edited:
Aldo's legacy >>>>>> Conor's

forever and always
What legacy? Lol he fought in the second weakest division in mma then got ko'd in 13 seconds.. At least Connor realized that the fw division is garbage and went up to look for challenges and at ufc 205 he will own two belts

Back