Aldo sold 200K PPV's on the last card he headlined w/o Conor, while Conor sold 1.2 million.

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If the UFC let Jose Aldo run the show, they would be out of business.

Whats the matter with Aldo? Why doesn't he have more of a personality? Why can't he put in more effort to win over the fans to improve PPV buys? WHY IS HE SOOO SELFISH???

When you can sell as many PPV's as Conor, then speak on it. Until then, his voice is like that of a crying baby that needs to be coddled.

Aldo's legacy >>>>>> Conor's

forever and always

If Fedor can be considered the GOAT without speaking English or fighting in the UFC, then Aldo can as well.

There is no excuse for UFC's blatant favoritism, laziness, and lies.

Last edited:
Conor sold 1.6 million.

Anymore questionz who'z paying the billz at teh UFC?

What the fuck do you care about PPV sales? Are you getting any of that money?
Nooooooo so shut the fuck up with that imbecile discussion.
Conor has not defend the belt
Aldo has the interim belt
Fight should happen, even if it's to Aldo get KO again.
The guy at least have a legacy to defend? What Conor had against Nate? A choke. And that was enough for a rematch without a belt on the line.
Without your PPV bullshit, how are you going to justify that?

Idiots are drawn more to verbal diarrhea than a true great of the sport. So what's your point? People in general are gullible morons?

Conor had the full force of the UFC marketing machine pushing him from his first UFC fight. I'm not saying Conor isn't a talented marketer himself, but that cannot be denied. And many people ignore it.

The amount of money and attention The UFC spent marketing Conor is what made the public animal we see today. Where as many of the top elite fighters (like Jose) don't get any "special" push like he did.

You groupies care way too much about how much money the UFC makes.

What the fuck do you care about PPV sales? Are you getting any of that money?
Nooooooo so shut the fuck up with that imbecile discussion.
Conor has not defend the belt
Aldo has the interim belt
Fight should happen, even if it's to Aldo get KO again.
The guy at least have a legacy to defend? What Conor had against Nate? A choke. And that was enough for a rematch without a belt on the line.
Without your PPV bullshit, how are you going to justify that?
Conor steps up time & time again to save a card. He was in line to fight for the LW belt & justifiably so after destroying the then P4P king in 13 seconds.

Nate got in the way... Conor's past of saving not only last year's international fight week event but 196 granted him his retribution fight. he's now in the same position he was in while preparing for RDA.

Don't get me wrong sis... I see your point too.. but I don't mind the way this went down. Jose getting a taste of his own medicine after holding up the division several timez including ducking out of last year's international fight week & 196.

th

Conor had the full force of the UFC marketing machine pushing him from his first UFC fight. I'm not saying Conor isn't a talented marketer himself, but that cannot be denied. And many people ignore it.

The amount of money and attention The UFC spent marketing Conor is what made the public animal we see today. Where as many of the top elite fighters (like Jose) don't get any "special" push like he did.
Wrong. He only got some push after the Holloway fight to be quite honest. He was making minimum salaries. Under 20/20, and calling out Dana for bonuses so he could have some money to live off of coming from Welfare.

Fuckin metrosexuals giving a shit about how much sells the ufc makes

I thought we were here because we wanted to see the best fights

Who is asking the UFC to let Aldo run the show?

Reasonable people are asking the UFC to simply run an actual sport.

And the PPV buy totals are an indication of the UFC's utter failure to promote anyone other than Conor and RR...

If you have trouble promoting and getting PPV buys for someone as talented as Aldo? You are doing something very wrong.

Wrong. He only got some push after the Holloway fight to be quite honest. He was making minimum salaries. Under 20/20, and calling out Dana for bonuses so he could have some money to live off of coming from Welfare.

Thats not true.They dimmed the lights or something for his walkout he got main event treatment even though he wasnt the main event against holloway.But conor got the push because he was entertaining inside the cage and in the post fight interviews and the press conferences.

Conor sold 1.6. You may be getting him confused with the other half of the Young Gods who run the world at the moment, Aubrey Drake Graham, who sold 1.2 million albums the first week.

Conor McGregor and Drake run the world. Is normal. Conor bless. Drake bless. We live in their world. Bow down.

Except only the hardcores know who Aldo is and conor will be remembered by everyone for being the first consecutive 2 weight champion

The only reason Conor has high PPV numbers is because people want to see him get KTFO.

What the fuck do you care about PPV sales? ?

Ummmm... because without PPV sales there would be no UFC.

Instead of posting an insult here , I will simply say that you are a very special person. No matter your mental capacity, follow your dreams man, follow them hard.

Thats not true.They dimmed the lights or something for his walkout he got main event treatment even though he wasnt the main event against holloway.But conor got the push because he was entertaining inside the cage and in the post fight interviews and the press conferences.
Eh, the contracts talk me to more than anything. He was making bum money like Diaz was.

Back