Aldo is the most boring UFC champ

RakodaJay**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean seriously, guy just pisses me off. Cuts a shit ton of weight, dwarves everyone, pointfights for 3 rounds, gasses and then tries to either lay n pray or wall n stall in the other two.

GSP fought safe, but this is a whole other level.

wait, I thought it was benson. this week it's aldo. Used to be Sylvia then GSP.

That was really hard to watch.

Especially against Lamas, those kicks he threw out were laughably slow, weak and telegraphed. He was also scared of Aldo's hands, yet Jose did nothing to truly capitalize.

Bendo ain't the champ. I mean of the current champs.

EDIT: Also, Bendo's worst fight is still more exciting than Aldo's last few fights.

Yeah when he was cranking that RNC in round 4 it was clearly LNP.

We have a new MOST BORING UFC CHAMP every time there is a title fight. Can't please everyone.

*champion finishes somebody*

"OH SHALLOW WEIGHT CLASS! HES FIGHTING CANS"

*champion dominates tough challengers*

"GET THAT FKER OUT OF THERE! DECIsIONs "insert name"! SO BORING!!11!!"

Bendo doesn't gas. Srly if one more round, Hominick and Lamas would have won. P4P BS.

I mean seriously, guy just pisses me off. Cuts a shit ton of weight, dwarves everyone, pointfights for 3 rounds, gasses and then tries to either lay n pray or wall n stall in the other two.

GSP fought safe, but this is a whole other level.

since gsp quit or since bendo shit the bed against pettis again? either way gtfoh with this thread

Yeah LNP, mounted took the back looked for the finish fought very well in the first 4 rounds got taken down in the 5th and played it safe it's called fighting smart when you don't you end up like Overeem.

I think Aldo just cruised that last round. He already knew he won.

Bendo ain't the champ. I mean of the current champs.

EDIT: Also, Bendo's worst fight is still more exciting than Aldo's last few fights.

You realize Aldo finished his previous fight, right?

Back