Aldo is the most boring UFC champ

Surprisingly it is all true. He is the most boring champ.

Jon jones fights the same exact way. So did barao against faber, and mcdonald. Gsp did, hendricks will, cain fought jds against the cage. When money is on the line, you bet theyre gonna fight safer.

Yes, Hendricks will probably wrestle Robbie Lawler to a decision. Kinda same as what he did with Condit.

Here's how you know Aldo is is probably p4p #1 or #2, because the idiots are trying to create new narratives to discredit him. Now Aldo is boring? LAWL.

Exactly, this. Calling Aldo 'boring' is a total 'haters gonna hate' move..

Aldo is my fav fighter but I understand that his style is now... boring to most people.

Personally I think his striking is a thing of beauty and its a honor to watch him slap the shit out of people. I really do want him to lose his title just so he gets that hunger back though. I think a move to LW will make his inner WEC come back out

Jon jones fights the same exact way. So did barao against faber, and mcdonald. Gsp did, hendricks will, cain fought jds against the cage. When money is on the line, you bet theyre gonna fight safer.

The only boring fight that Jones was in was the Rashad fight. His last fight was a FOTY candidate.

When he started defending his belt in the UFC, the caliber of opposition went miles ahead of what it was in the WEC. You mad he didn't get finishes vs Edgar, Lamas and Florian? let's see, Florian had been finished once in his career, Lamas twice back in the WEC, and Edgar zero times. Yea, being bitter that Aldo didn't finish them is totally reasonable :rolleyes:.

wait, I thought it was benson. this week it's aldo. Used to be Sylvia then GSP.

long time between sylvia and aldo. i'd say you are allowed to re-name most boring fighter at least as often as champions change

What do you want? I thought he did excellently on the fight, the only boring fighters are people who take it to the ground. If its stand up and shots are landing at all its interesting unless they run away whole fight like Machida.

OP, quit the dumbass bitching. Yes, he could do more, but still he is a superior beast among the amazingly talented FW division.

justbleed.gif

I think the frustrating part is that Aldo has all this hype and skill behind him, about finishing and what not. Yet he seems content in just hanging in there pretty for 3 rounds and then hoping nothing happens in the last 2.

The only boring fight that Jones was in was the Rashad fight. His last fight was a FOTY candidate.

I didnt say boring, I said conservative. That being said, his fights with rampage, vitor, rashad, and shogun are no different than aldo vs lamas, kz, florian. His fights with edgar and hominick were great, and he knocked out mendes. When their opponents are aggressive, so so are they.

Well if the guy can't finish one armed guy then he seriously should reconsider his career path.
1.) Aldo broke his foot in the first round, hence no right kicks.

2.) KZ was only hurt in the fourth, and it was a shoulder not an arm injury. When KZ hurt himself with that wide hook, Aldo jumped on him like a shark with blood in the water, even switching stances to throw left kicks towards Jung's injury. No killer instinct. None.

*champion finishes somebody*

"OH SHALLOW WEIGHT CLASS! HES FIGHTING CANS"

*champion dominates tough challengers*

"GET THAT FKER OUT OF THERE! DECIsIONs "insert name"! SO BORING!!11!!"

Only the minority
If Weidman finishes vitor, jacare, machida, mousasi and rockhold. No one would call him fighting cans

For example when jones finishes rampage, machida, vitor, shogun no one call him can crusher

Only the minority
If Weidman finishes vitor, jacare, machida, mousasi and rockhold. No one would call him fighting cans

For example when jones finishes rampage, machida, vitor, shogun no one call him can crusher

Nope they wont, but they'll say he's just winning because of his reach and find a thousand ways of calling him c0cki ..

all im saying is most of sherdog always finds a way to discredit a champion's wins.

Apparently we only judge champs on a last fight basis

I posted that during 3rd round in the fight discussion. People will begin to bitch about Aldo. it was just a matter of time. Sherdog is so predictable. Benson is throwing elbows for jab, Aldo is throwing knees with no setup, yet theyre tentative and boring?

Back