Alan Jouban is the future of UFC Tonight

Yes, not only is Jouban a better fighter and better looking... he is clearly more intelligent and articulate.

He's really just 2x-3x the man that Mike Perry is.

He's like the Mark McGrath of the MMA world.

He's like the Mark McGrath of the MMA world.

Yes, for sure. They should do the next Sharknado movie together. Not since Schwarznegger and Devito has there been a duo that could light up the silver screen like Jouban/McGrath would.

Proof that MMA most MMA fans like the Ballpark Frank's. Not that theirs anything wrong with that.

Get a room you two still in the closet Caitlyn Jenners!

He did well.

The obvious difference in skill and experience between he and bisping is obvious in their analysis of the fights, but he was well spoken, if pedestrian at times, and looked fantastic.
Who the fuck calls somebody pedestrian tho?

<Deported1>

He did well for his first time. I like Jouban, he is a nice guy I think. He talks at a good pace.. he will do well on Fox

He was the only fighter taking the job seriously last night. Bisping was making lame jokes while Cormier was on laughing gas.

He was the only fighter taking the job seriously last night. Bisping was making lame jokes while Cormier was on laughing gas.

So you're saying it was a really balanced panel?

Cos, y'know, it is entertainment afterall.

They're not discussing congress.

He really did an awesome job meshing the fashion world with the mma world

He's good to look at for sure
And I ain't gay

Fire these slimy wannabe tv personalities and bring Mike Perry, Nick Diaz & Mark Hunt.

Fire these slimy wannabe tv personalities and bring Mike Perry, Nick Diaz & Mark Hunt.
"Fuckin'.... Okami ain't a hitter dude... I know that, everybody knows that. It's all wolf tickets homie. Where I come from people like that get smacked. All these motherfuckers are on steroids."
<209Bitch>

"Fuckin'.... Okami ain't a hitter dude... I know that, everybody knows that. It's all wolf tickets homie. Where I come from people like that get smacked. All these motherfuckers are on steroids."
<209Bitch>

I prefer Nicks ramblings over Florian and Cormier making cheesy jokes and trying too hard to look professional anytime.

I prefer Nicks ramblings over Florian and Cormier making cheesy jokes and trying too hard to look professional anytime.
True<PlusJuan>

So you're saying it was a really balanced panel?

Cos, y'know, it is entertainment afterall.

They're not discussing congress.

No, I'm saying it was a complete shit show.

Helen-Keller-pump.jpg

Cant see or hear because no video....

Back