Alan Jouban is the future of UFC Tonight

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope he gets a full time job behind the desk at Fox Sports because he is easily the most handsome and charismatic co-host on the UFC Post Fight show. I hope he goes on a 5 fight win streak, then retires from fighting to become the face of UFC media.

He's also the only guy to beat Mike Perry.

I hope he gets a full time job behind the desk at Fox Sports because he is easily the most handsome and charismatic co-host on the UFC Post Fight show. I hope he goes on a 5 fight win streak, then retires from fighting to become the face of UFC media.

He's also the only guy to beat Mike Perry.
if he replaces Bisping I'm cool with it.

I hope he gets a full time job behind the desk at Fox Sports because he is easily the most handsome and charismatic co-host on the UFC Post Fight show.
tenor.gif

He did well.

The obvious difference in skill and experience between he and bisping is obvious in their analysis of the fights, but he was well spoken, if pedestrian at times, and looked fantastic.

He's a true natural on that show. Should retire and just do sports commenting.. or G4P.

They should get Alan Jouban and Mike Perry to commentate at the same time.

Could get that whole upper class/ghetto dirtbag contrast going on.

They should get Alan Jouban and Mike Perry to commentate at the same time.

Could get that whole upper class/ghetto dirtbag contrast going on.

I like Mike Perry, but it would be hilarious to watch Jouban clown him from behind the desk.

his chiseled jawline is too distracting for the analysis booth. I find myself lost in his dreamy gaze instead of following the commentary.

his chiseled jawline is too distracting for the analysis booth. I find myself lost in his dreamy gaze instead of following the commentary.

I wonder if the Platinum Princess has ever had sexual fantasies about him. I am 100% convinced she has.

I like Mike Perry, but it would be hilarious to watch Jouban clown him from behind the desk.

Yes, not only is Jouban a better fighter and better looking... he is clearly more intelligent and articulate.

He's really just 2x-3x the man that Mike Perry is.

Back