Al Gore scam? Wants $15 Trillion to Fight Global Warming

The best thing to do is deregulate, and panic when scientists say it's too late to give a shit.
"We warned and warned, told you over and over. "If we wait too long, " we told you, "eventually everybody will recognize the problem but it'll be too late to do anything about it." We told you a hundred thousand fucking times. "
We could replace every car on earth with EV's today and it wont change a thing. The cat is out of the bag and climate change is coming to disrupt BILLIONS of lives in the coming decades. All we can do at this point is try to mitigate the human suffering that will result and prepare the coastal cities for the inevitable.

My philosophy now is this: income has been more and more quickly concentrating in the hands of the 1% now, so even if it is something worthwhile to donate to (which I have many doubts about anyway), then let them worry about it -- they can claim it on their income taxes, and maybe if it's a high enough donation to get some quid pro quo (ie. a bribe)
I believe a lot in charity. You are right though, one should be careful on where he donates his money.

I believe a lot in charity. You are right though, one should be careful on where he donates his money.

Hey that is awesome that you want to give a portion of your hard-earned income to charitable causes -- I admire this. But if I may ask, how do you go about determining which causes are truly worthy and not some sort of scam, and have you ever felt taken advantage of before for donating to a acharity that you later learned had corruption where most of the money went to make someone rich as opposed to going to the cause it was advertised for?

I have become so untrusting in my older age. You seem like a very decent person.

Does anyone read Breitbart and NOT think they are consuming absolute dogshit journalism and given total misinformation?

Why would anyone read this BS.

Global warming is an easy fix people.. just pay more carbon taxes to Al Gore. Simple.

Hey that is awesome that you want to give a portion of your hard-earned income to charitable causes -- I admire this. But if I may ask, how do you go about determining which causes are truly worthy and not some sort of scam, and have you ever felt taken advantage of before for donating to a acharity that you later learned had corruption where most of the money went to make someone rich as opposed to going to the cause it was advertised for?

I have become so untrusting in my older age. You seem like a very decent person.
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I am no better than anyone else. I always bypass organizations like the United Way that take their cut before they disperse the money. Most charities will disclose how much the management get paid. I give to my church on a regular basis, they do a lot of service work in my community to help people in need. There is also a place in my heart to help orphans. My wife and I have been actively involved in a ministry that helps orphans in India and Russia. I think God places things sometimes on our heart to show us where there is a need and we can be part of giving someone a blessing. I am not very trusting either. I have given cash to people on the side of the road and don't know what they did with the money(not on a regular basis though). But I come back to the belief that it is not my role to judge someone's heart and motive, but God will ask me one day...What did I do for the least of these?

remember when he said to give him money or the ice caps would be gone by 2013

this is why i am hesitant to follow people on "environmental regulation"

i am fine with pro-environmental regulation if they define how much it will cost vs how much of an effect it will have. but people never do. its more "pay me carbon taxes or you hate the environment and want polar bears to die"

I don't even necessarily think they should be regulating the fuck out of everything. They should give people the information and the options and let the "green" companies flourish on their own, and take their mandates, demands, and fees and cram them up their cram holes.

I'd like for the language used not to be false and sensationalistic.

If you're not into false and sensationalistic language, you should probably steer clear of the climate change topic altogether, and most news for that matter. The movie "Day After Tomorrow" suggested the climate change apocalypse was going to happen like on 1 random Wednesday afternoon, Al Gore's doomsday clock already expired, polar bears don't seem to be going anywhere, the Florida keys and Manhattan are still there.

I don't even necessarily think they should be regulating the fuck out of everything. They should give people the information and the options and let the "green" companies flourish on their own, and take their mandates, demands, and fees and cram them up their cram holes.

If you're not into false and sensationalistic language, you should probably steer clear of the climate change topic altogether, and most news for that matter. The movie "Day After Tomorrow" suggested the climate change apocalypse was going to happen like on 1 random Wednesday afternoon, Al Gore's doomsday clock already expired, polar bears don't seem to be going anywhere, the Florida keys and Manhattan are still there.
LOL @ referencing a movie in your argument. According to Day of The Triffids we're all going to be killed by giant man eating plants.

15 Trillion while complaining about the cost of the wall...brilliant

Al Gore-Backed Group Demands Countries Kick In $15 Trillion to Fight Global Warming

The Energy Transitions Commission (ETC), a group that includes former U.S. Vice President Al Gore, has issued a report demanding that countries around the world donate $15 trillion to them to help fight climate change and boost green energy research.

Is Al Gore's group a scam artist? What say you Sherdog?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-kick-in-15-trillion-to-fight-global-warming/
Is the sky blue? The fuck kind of question is that? LOL!!

Al Gore’s carbon footprint has been a running joke for years – his eye watering home electricity bill, his beachfront mansion, his willingness to fly long distances, to lecture the rest of us about the environmental dangers of flying, the way he made a vast personal profit by selling his TV station to oil interests. You have to almost admire Al Gore’s apparent enthusiasm, for trampling the environmental sensibilities of his green admirers. https://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/04/20/want-a-green-pass-you-fly-your-own-private-jet-heres-how/

NXGHTE4.gif

Is the sky blue? The fuck kind of question is that? LOL!!

NXGHTE4.gif
I agree. I was trying to be a little more diplomatic in my opening. Every time I come out strong starting a new thread, some sjw and comes along and complains to a mod. Next thing I know is that they dumped my thread! Lol

Dicaprio is the same way. 4 mansions, 12+ cars, and a connoisseur of renting out super yachts that burn through 5k liters of gas a day just for a/c and electricity.

LOL @ referencing a movie in your argument. According to Day of The Triffids we're all going to be killed by giant man eating plants.
Glad you understand that the movie was a bunch of shit not based in reality, and is just making fun of climate alarmists. I wish someone would tell all the other climate alarmists that. I don't recall multiple scientific studies and articles about the plausibility of Day of the Triffids. MSNBC decided to run with a headline suggesting it's very possible, when the scientists didn't even say that.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/climate-scientists-fear-day-after-tomorrow-scenario

At the time, the movie’s vision of the apocalypse wasn’t seen as realistic. But that’s begun to change.

I did also mention the other actual failed predictions and time lines.

He's keeping it in "the lock box" for future disaster.

We could replace every car on earth with EV's today and it wont change a thing. The cat is out of the bag and climate change is coming to disrupt BILLIONS of lives in the coming decades. All we can do at this point is try to mitigate the human suffering that will result and prepare the coastal cities for the inevitable.

there are easy ways to remove carbon from the atmosphere, plant more plants. kelp and seaweed are some of the p4p best on the planet for producing oxygen, and if you grow seaweed farms, you can put seaweed as part of our cattle's diets and SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the amount of methane they produce

we could also move to nuclear power, which is cheap, efficient and clean. it does not pollute the atmosphere at all, unless people dont follow very clear safety regulations

but thats never where they want the money to go. they want carbon taxes to go to "research institutions" or similar organizations, owned by rich people who use them to create more propaganda telling us to give them even more money, hiring scientists who need to pump out arguments for climate change regulation, or they lose their job. its a business

Back