Al Gore scam? Wants $15 Trillion to Fight Global Warming

Jim Bob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Al Gore-Backed Group Demands Countries Kick In $15 Trillion to Fight Global Warming

The Energy Transitions Commission (ETC), a group that includes former U.S. Vice President Al Gore, has issued a report demanding that countries around the world donate $15 trillion to them to help fight climate change and boost green energy research.

Is Al Gore's group a scam artist? What say you Sherdog?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-kick-in-15-trillion-to-fight-global-warming/

We clearly need to move towards sustainability and soon, but demanding money? Probably not the best way to go about it.

The world needs more Elon Musks' in charge of companies.

Last edited:
Al Gore-Backed Group Demands Countries Kick In $15 Trillion to Fight Global Warming

The Energy Transitions Commission (ETC), a group that includes former U.S. Vice President Al Gore, has issued a report demanding that countries around the world donate $15 trillion to them to help fight climate change and boost green energy research.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-kick-in-15-trillion-to-fight-global-warming/

imageedit_49_3159672878.png

Or they could stop being useless incompetent trash and actually do something. But leftis liberals lol.

Do like Elon, want to change the world build a PRODUCT that can and let it in to the market and let capitalism do its thing.

The best thing to do is deregulate, and panic when scientists say it's too late to give a shit.
"We warned and warned, told you over and over. "If we wait too long, " we told you, "eventually everybody will recognize the problem but it'll be too late to do anything about it." We told you a hundred thousand fucking times. "

breibart link
so..........
FAKE NEWS
source.gif

remember when he said to give him money or the ice caps would be gone by 2013

this is why i am hesitant to follow people on "environmental regulation"

i am fine with pro-environmental regulation if they define how much it will cost vs how much of an effect it will have. but people never do. its more "pay me carbon taxes or you hate the environment and want polar bears to die"

<45>lmao. this is some outrageous scam and shameless

Yeah we kniow -- Just like Clinton wanted millions to help restore Haiti after its earthquake/help fund his daughters wedding.

See how much actually got done in Haiti, LOL. But Chelsea had a nice wedding.

i wonder how much carbon is required for nations to drum a collective 15 trillion

Yeah we kniow -- Just like Clinton wanted millions to help restore Haiti after its earthquake/help fund his daughters wedding.

See how much actually got done in Haiti, LOL. But Chelsea had a nice wedding.
Funny how they aren't disclosing how much they will get paid on this $15 trillion that they are trying to collect.

Funny how they aren't disclosing how much they will get paid on this $15 trillion that they are trying to collect.

My philosophy now is this: income has been more and more quickly concentrating in the hands of the 1% now, so even if it is something worthwhile to donate to (which I have many doubts about anyway), then let them worry about it -- they can claim it on their income taxes, and maybe if it's a high enough donation to get some quid pro quo (ie. a bribe)

Back