Al Gore scam? Wants $15 Trillion to Fight Global Warming

We could replace every car on earth with EV's today and it wont change a thing. The cat is out of the bag and climate change is coming to disrupt BILLIONS of lives in the coming decades. All we can do at this point is try to mitigate the human suffering that will result and prepare the coastal cities for the inevitable.
It's happened before, it will happen again....

4129122989_547ff198b0.jpg

Al Gore has to be closing in on one of the richest men in the world.

remember when he said to give him money or the ice caps would be gone by 2013

this is why i am hesitant to follow people on "environmental regulation"

i am fine with pro-environmental regulation if they define how much it will cost vs how much of an effect it will have. but people never do. its more "pay me carbon taxes or you hate the environment and want polar bears to die"
We were supposed to be underwater 20 years ago.

Thats the problem when people start profiting off of things like this. Global warming is most likely as serious an issue as some claim, yet people have lied about it for personal gain.

don't wanna give some commission 15 trillion? must be science denier, sad

haha do you even understand the greenhouse effect and co2 and sheeett? I don't think so lol go back to school ^^

We were supposed to be underwater 20 years ago.

Thats the problem when people start profiting off of things like this. Global warming is most likely as serious an issue as some claim, yet people have lied about it for personal gain.
I also remember in 3rd grade, we were told that the rainforest would be gone in 15 years.

Denying climate change makes you an idiot and a criminal. Stop questioning facts right now, don't you know a billion percent of scientists have provened it. It's not up for debate.

300.BillNye.tg.111710.jpg

Back