Al Bernstein destroys Stephen A Smith

But Floyd doesn't run from his opponents. People keep saying that but it's not true.
He stands in front of them, makes them miss, keeps them honest with counters, and starts to run away with the fight,

What's he supposed to do? Not dodge, roll with, and parry punches?
He's meant to stand and bang like a flat footed lunatic because you've got no balls otherwise.

images

I'm pretty sure this is skip and sHE was a gymnast

Bernstein is a pro in a field more and more dominated by amateurs. You can hear it when he's commentating with a guy like Mauro Ranallo.
I agree.
Plus Bernstein wouldn't get caught dead hooking with a hooker

But Floyd doesn't run from his opponents. People keep saying that but it's not true.
He stands in front of them, makes them miss, keeps them honest with counters, and starts to run away with the fight,

Seriously. I'm not even a Floyd fan but the fact that these MMA fans don't seem to understand anything about boxing is annoying. Conor isn't going to bring anything Floyd hasn't seen before, and IMO Conor is going to get beat worse than Gatti did against Mayweather. I saw a thread about that guy Firas Zihabi saying Conor has to clinch him and try and throw him around, etc. As if Floyd hasn't seen any of that type of shit before lol. MMA fans don't know shit bout boxin' /roger mayweather voice.

Seriously. I'm not even a Floyd fan but the fact that these MMA fans don't seem to understand anything about boxing is annoying. Conor isn't going to bring anything Floyd hasn't seen before, and IMO Conor is going to get beat worse than Gatti did against Mayweather. I saw a thread about that guy Firas Zihabi saying Conor has to clinch him and try and throw him around, etc. As if Floyd hasn't seen any of that type of shit before lol. MMA fans don't know shit bout boxin' /roger mayweather voice.
Post the meme

Amazing that in 2017 people are still getting trolled by Stephen a. Dude is literally paid to say controversial things his writers tell him to say. Always laugh at the how does he still have a job comments too. He has a job because he generates by far the most discussion and clicks and comments and thus ad revenue for ESPN. The more you speak about him the more you are securing his job. So good job

Amazing that in 2017 people are still getting trolled by Stephen a. Dude is literally paid to say controversial things his writers tell him to say. Always laugh at the how does he still have a job comments too. He has a job because he generates by far the most discussion and clicks and comments and thus ad revenue for ESPN. The more you speak about him the more you are securing his job. So good job
Are you smoking salvia again? Journalists who are effective with their opinions generate debates. He just says things that make people who actually follow the sport turn off and enjoys jacking off to the fools who comment on what he says. Being controversial and being a complete idiot are two different things.

Are you smoking salvia again? Journalists who are effective with their opinions generate debates. He just says things that make people who actually follow the sport turn off and enjoys jacking off to the fools who comment on what he says. Being controversial and being a complete idiot are two different things.

It doesn't make people turn off. Any time they post a Stephen a article on Facebook it has by far, the most comments/clicks and it's not even close. This thread is a perfect example. Guarantee some people went and looked up what he said when they otherwise wouldn't have

It doesn't make people turn off. Any time they post a Stephen a article on Facebook it has by far, the most comments/clicks and it's not even close. This thread is a perfect example. Guarantee some people went and looked up what he said when they otherwise wouldn't have
I haven't read anything he says because when he gets reposted on here he comes across as someone with the iq of a lobster. I'm only entertaining you because I'm bored.

I haven't read anything he says because when he gets reposted on here he comes across as someone with the iq of a lobster. I'm only entertaining you because I'm bored.

His iq is irrelevant. He says what the writers/analyst tell him to say that will generate the most controversy. I'm sure you're smart enough to realize shows like him and skip Bayless they don't actually believe what they are saying . As with most 2 host sports talk (radio, tv, etc) they have production meeting and decide which host is going to take which stance on each subject to capture the most fan opinions and create a create a debate, which often times is not even relevant

His iq is irrelevant. He says what the writers/analyst tell him to say that will generate the most controversy. I'm sure you're smart enough to realize shows like him and skip Bayless they don't actually believe what they are saying . As with most 2 host sports talk (radio, tv, etc) they have production meeting and decide which host is going to take which stance on each subject to capture the most fan opinions and create a create a debate, which often times is not even relevant
Right, so when a lot of forums have shut down and have a core of knowledge here, can we fuck off with quoting idiots or treating people like morons? He is an idiot queen b is an idiot so are many people, we can all keep it on the fairway if you fuck off quoting bellends and start talking your opinion.

Right, so when a lot of forums have shut down and have a core of knowledge here, can we fuck off with quoting idiots or treating people like morons? He is an idiot queen b is an idiot so are many people, we can all keep it on the fairway if you fuck off quoting bellends and start talking your opinion.

Sure whenever guys like @Seano stop getting trolled by SAS and posting some guy "destroying" him

Sure whenever guys like @Seano stop getting trolled by SAS and posting some guy "destroying" him
Seano will never change. It doesn't mean that it's ok to post crap in a forum. If you want it to be better that will work, if you want the heavies to make up the slack then it shows what kind of boxing fan you are Bork.

Floyd supposed to block punches with his face

that's the sad thing about espn. You're talking about how we're to blame about shitting on a guy who is paid and encouraged to say dumb shit. He's being paid to be ignorant b/c it makes headlines. Maybe we're not to blame and that espn, whose ratings are shit and losing subscribers like crazy the past few years, is to blame when they have an atg fighting on their channel, and instead of having somebody actually b/d the fight, you get some angry old black dude to scream about some shit he doesn't know or care about b/c he gets "reactions."

^^^^ what does Stephen A do? Calls racism b/c how dare anyone tell him he's not a real reporter anymore. Not b/c you suck dude, just b/c you're black that's why. He's a buffoon.

Espn is ruining actual sports reporting. You can't blame the fans for being mad at them for not doing their job b/c they're more interested in ratings that have been plummeting for several years now, to the point where they laid off over 100 people who were actually doing what they were supposed to. They're doing this on purpose and it's unprofessional and downright disrespectful to the sport.

Last edited:
Well I mean it's not that far fetched tbh .. Floyd is not knowing to be a ko fighter and Conor is the bigger guy and has power in his hands..would I bet on Conor ko'ing Floyd?? Hell no lol

youre an idiot. not far from the truth??? saying a boxer runs loses you all credibility and you just agreed with it. fuck out of her troll

Back