After watching Kevin Lee vs Ferg...the hype train will be derailed

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ferguson will get raped. Oh lord how some people are stupid. I'm making a ton of money off my friends off this shit. Ya'll saw that right? Kevin Lee exposed that rubber guard. Khabib fights with his legs bent, and he is postured up, not to mention transitions beat scrambles any fucking day.

Longest winstreak in UFC Lightweight history is a hype train now? Also I'm not sure you can really consider him a hypetrain if he's an underdog going into this.

This thread has already been made like 20 times in the last few weeks, and most people think Khabib is gonna win.

Of course, the guy with the longest winstreak in the history of the LW division has NO CHANCE whatsoever to win this.
lol

Hype train?

Evidently, you haven't been paying attention to the polls and MMA community in general.

Very few people are saying Tony will win. It's almost unanimously in Khabibs favor.

A friend of mine who is a student bet 250€ on Khabib so i wish you are right

Ferguson will get raped. Oh lord how some people are stupid. I'm making a ton of money off my friends off this shit. Ya'll saw that right? Kevin Lee exposed that rubber guard. Khabib fights with his legs bent, and he is postured up, not to mention transitions beat scrambles any fucking day.
What made you label Tony's backing as a "hype train"? You're aware that most fighters, fans, and media are backing Khabib, and that Khabib is betting favorite? That indicates that all the hype is with Khabib, not Tony.

And, I remind you, Tony finished Kevin Lee. It might not be a good idea to use that fight as an example of how Tony will lose.

A friend of mine who is a student bet 250€ on Khabib so i wish you are right
Tell him to bet $400 dollars, if he's rich like at @KevinLee

22d038faa4e5d46162e45523246f50e9.jpeg

Hype train?

Evidently, you haven't been paying attention to the polls and MMA community in general.

Very few people are saying Tony will win. It's almost unanimously in Khabibs favor.
upload_2018-3-26_10-7-30.jpeg

Khabib is probably LW GOAT but Ferg is as legit as they come and pose a very real threat. A man who has zero quit in him cannot be taken lightly

Yup, I can see Khabib getting a mounted Crucifix and just land nasty elbows.

I think Kabib got this if he dont overdose on tiramitsu but calling Tony a hype train is retarded

Did you really need to post this from your alt account?

I never understand how fans of mma can be so eager to see a fighter fall even after they have accomplished quite a bit in their career like Tony Ferg, to the point where once they do lose, you can cheer and celebrate their defeat, disregard their accomplishments and claim a hype train has been derailed.

‘Hype train’ gets thrown around here too often these days, guys like Holloway, Ferguson, and Khabib are excellent fighters and the furthest thing from a hype train.

Neither Khabib or Tony is a hype train, and regardless of how you feel about them you have to appreciate the fact that both of them are two of the very best to ever do it in the 155 lb division in the ufc.

So put some respek on both their names Sherdog, just appreciate this great fight.

May the man who fights conor wins

The longer the fight goes, the more likely the boogie man will impose his will onto Khabib

El Cucuy has a decent chance. If he can cut Kebab on the ground, make him work and get the better of the standup I could see a round 4/5 stoppage for El Cucuy if Kebab starts to get sloppy/gassed. Tony is so creative and confident and has cardio for days and an iron chin.

I could also see an early TKO for Kebab after just having his way with him on the ground. Just watch the Lee fight and you see its obviously possible Ferg gets dominated by a Kebab level wrestler.

Going with Ferg via 4/5th stoppage though.

And both guys are legit. Neither are hype trains I think they've both proven that. TS just being a hater.

Not every fight is an exposure or derailment. These are two proven high level guys and one has to lose. It will prob be tony.

Stays on feet a Tony, goes to ground Khabib. It's kind of simple.

Back