After tonight.....Sherdog. Have no mercy on Conor Nuthuggers.

Yes have no mercy on the winning team

<{nope}>

You know fighters lose right? Losing to Alvarez will not take away the fact that Conor is a good fighter. Losing to Conor doesn't take away the fact that Eddie is a good fighter. They are still allowed to have fans.

Either way, Sherdog crashes tonight.

Either way, Sherdog will be relentlessly trolling for weeks. Either with Conor losing, or two weight world champ pics.

After the 1st Diaz fight, they slowly found their back on sherdog after Conor's embarrassing defeat. For a week, sherdog was almost completely free of the Conor bless bullshit and the overall IQ level of the site quickly shot up. Unfortunately........these people didn't die. Slowly, like cockroaches.....like fungus......the numbers slowly began to grow and once again populate the site.

I call upon everyone, even if you're a fan of Conor. DO NOT HOLD BACK when Conor gets choked out again tonight. Memes, trolling, pics of Conor getting subbed.....don't hold back until this site is unbearable for these clowns and every last Conor ball clinger is eliminated. I don't want them to leave for a week. I want the to be exterminated. I want them to become extinct.

Alverez is going to take care of the pest problem on this site all while gaining new respect as a fighter due to how easily he defeats Conor.

2nd round sub in the same manor Daiz handled him. By the 2nd round, Conor will be looking for a way out. Alverez will give it to him.

So basically you call Conor fans unintelligent, then you encourage everyone to act exactly like Conor fans in the same post. Nice.

200w.gif

After the 1st Diaz fight, they slowly found their back on sherdog after Conor's embarrassing defeat. For a week, sherdog was almost completely free of the Conor bless bullshit and the overall IQ level of the site quickly shot up.
best time of my life

After the 1st Diaz fight, they slowly found their back on sherdog after Conor's embarrassing defeat. For a week, sherdog was almost completely free of the Conor bless bullshit and the overall IQ level of the site quickly shot up. Unfortunately........these people didn't die. Slowly, like cockroaches.....like fungus......the numbers slowly began to grow and once again populate the site.

I call upon everyone, even if you're a fan of Conor. DO NOT HOLD BACK when Conor gets choked out again tonight. Memes, trolling, pics of Conor getting subbed.....don't hold back until this site is unbearable for these clowns and every last Conor ball clinger is eliminated. I don't want them to leave for a week. I want the to be exterminated. I want them to become extinct.

Alverez is going to take care of the pest problem on this site all while gaining new respect as a fighter due to how easily he defeats Conor.

2nd round sub in the same manor Daiz handled him. By the 2nd round, Conor will be looking for a way out. Alverez will give it to him.

Seriously doubt that, especially if you were still posting at the time. You're bringing it down by 50% on your own right now .

tumblr_inline_nhrditXwWL1qebbgl.gif

What a little pussy that you need every one on the forum to gang up with you because you don't like a fan and other people do.

Please let Conor win JBG!

There is an extreme likelihood conor gets KO'd tonight. His chin is suspect and I honestly think it's blown. For a history standpoint, 2 weight division champ would be great but I think all the low IQ nuthuggers are in for a rude awakening.

Conor fans = idiots.

It's not debatable.

Yeah, people that enjoy exciting knockout artists are losers! Don't they read twitter and tmz, like the real fight fans? Probably too busy actually watching fights, lawlz.

Yeah, people that enjoy exciting knockout artists are losers! Don't they read twitter and tmz, like the real fight fans? Probably too busy actually watching fights, lawlz.
Idiots ok, and you defending them confirms it

What a little pussy that you need every one on the forum to gang up with you because you don't like a fan and other people do.

Please let Conor win JBG!
Don't waste JBG's time with nonsense. Ask him to bless the whole card.

You're a fucking idiot, McGregor fans weren't given mercy after the Aldo WIN. His haters will be out in full force like usual regardless of the outcome.

Eddie doesnt have a granite chin, I can see Conor winning this fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back