After tonight.....Sherdog. Have no mercy on Conor Nuthuggers.

Some of you fruitcakes take this so seriously.

Just relax and enjoy the show.

No fucking quarter will be given.

5MW0N.gif

200w.gif

by mcgreg fan you mean jack off to pictures of him and finger your asshole pretending it's mcgreg and then typing stupid mcgreg quotes on sherdog with shit stain fingers
Then you smell your fingers and go suck dicks on the street for free
<24>

After the 1st Diaz fight, they slowly found their back on sherdog after Conor's embarrassing defeat. For a week, sherdog was almost completely free of the Conor bless bullshit and the overall IQ level of the site quickly shot up. Unfortunately........these people didn't die. Slowly, like cockroaches.....like fungus......the numbers slowly began to grow and once again populate the site.

I call upon everyone, even if you're a fan of Conor. DO NOT HOLD BACK when Conor gets choked out again tonight. Memes, trolling, pics of Conor getting subbed.....don't hold back until this site is unbearable for these clowns and every last Conor ball clinger is eliminated. I don't want them to leave for a week. I want the to be exterminated. I want them to become extinct.

Alverez is going to take care of the pest problem on this site all while gaining new respect as a fighter due to how easily he defeats Conor.

2nd round sub in the same manor Daiz handled him. By the 2nd round, Conor will be looking for a way out. Alverez will give it to him.
15085674_287425008325000_6075697881067078543_n.jpg
DOUBT HIM NOW

After the 1st Diaz fight, they slowly found their back on sherdog after Conor's embarrassing defeat. For a week, sherdog was almost completely free of the Conor bless bullshit and the overall IQ level of the site quickly shot up. Unfortunately........these people didn't die. Slowly, like cockroaches.....like fungus......the numbers slowly began to grow and once again populate the site.

I call upon everyone, even if you're a fan of Conor. DO NOT HOLD BACK when Conor gets choked out again tonight. Memes, trolling, pics of Conor getting subbed.....don't hold back until this site is unbearable for these clowns and every last Conor ball clinger is eliminated. I don't want them to leave for a week. I want the to be exterminated. I want them to become extinct.

Alverez is going to take care of the pest problem on this site all while gaining new respect as a fighter due to how easily he defeats Conor.

2nd round sub in the same manor Daiz handled him. By the 2nd round, Conor will be looking for a way out. Alverez will give it to him.

LOL

What a retarded attitude. I'll always be a fan of conor no matter what.
Conor bless.
Head clean off.
In all seriousness tho T-rex arms Eddie is gonna get clowned on the feet.
You called it chara!

So are these so called nuthuggers allowed to not hold back on you now?

Unfortunately you guys won't have the opportunity. Conor is not focused on this fight like he needs to be.
@Theproof NO MERCY!!! Never seen him as focused as last night!!! Just quit your acc. I'll be quoting you on every Conor thread. Tell me your reaction when your boy was getting toyed and taunted on the feet by an injured Conor then got KTFO

@Theproof NO MERCY!!! Never seen him as focused as last night!!! Just quit your acc. I'll be quoting you on every Conor thread. Tell me your reaction when your boy was getting toyed and taunted on the feet by an injured Conor then got KTFO

Conor looked good. I admit it.

Back