After tonight.....Sherdog. Have no mercy on Conor Nuthuggers.

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After the 1st Diaz fight, they slowly found their back on sherdog after Conor's embarrassing defeat. For a week, sherdog was almost completely free of the Conor bless bullshit and the overall IQ level of the site quickly shot up. Unfortunately........these people didn't die. Slowly, like cockroaches.....like fungus......the numbers slowly began to grow and once again populate the site.

I call upon everyone, even if you're a fan of Conor. DO NOT HOLD BACK when Conor gets choked out again tonight. Memes, trolling, pics of Conor getting subbed.....don't hold back until this site is unbearable for these clowns and every last Conor ball clinger is eliminated. I don't want them to leave for a week. I want the to be exterminated. I want them to become extinct.

Alverez is going to take care of the pest problem on this site all while gaining new respect as a fighter due to how easily he defeats Conor.

2nd round sub in the same manor Daiz handled him. By the 2nd round, Conor will be looking for a way out. Alverez will give it to him.

What a retarded attitude. I'll always be a fan of conor no matter what.
Conor bless.
Head clean off.
In all seriousness tho T-rex arms Eddie is gonna get clowned on the feet.

We can only hope.. We can only hope.

I know we will have no mercy on you. We will quote the shit out of you on every post. @Theproof #ConorBless etc.

Oh shut the fuck up. Real Conor fans will stay and will still be Conor fans even if he loses.

So if he wins, you're fine with Conor bless and Two Belt Memes in every post, right?

He'll have been finished in two of his last three fights with one split decision win. His fans will hold no weight when him in his best form gets finished twice almost back to back about being goat

The hilarious thing is that the "retarded Conor fans" spam all the Conor memes because of the haters. It wouldn't be any fun if no one started sperging.

Too bad the nuthugging will be amplified after he wins.

McHistory bless

And by doing this you make the matter worse by being just as arrogant in his loss than his fans would be in his victory. The best way i believe of shunning their voices and posts is by not playing along by responding. Trolls can't live by having no one regarding their existence.

I know we will have no mercy on you. We will quote the shit out of you on every post. @Theproof #ConorBless etc.

Unfortunately you guys won't have the opportunity. Conor is not focused on this fight like he needs to be.

The groundwork for an excuse has already been laid.

Didn't Dana claim Conor was fighting injured?

I told SO MANY casual fans that Ronda was not the superstar that the media created and they didn't believe me.

My reasoning was based on the fact that the women's division was in it's infancy and NO MALE fighter has ever been great with doing the exact same submission (armbar). Damn Casuals!

I have no issue with Conor but he has some of the worst fans I have ever seen.

Lets pretend like the Conor haters aren't just as big a bunch of noob retards

No fucking quarter will be given.

5MW0N.gif

Back