20kg x bunch
60kg x 5
90kg x 5
102½kg x 5
117½kg x 5
135kg x 7 - belt
135kg x 3
102½kg x 1/2/3 x 4 sets - Breathing paused Sq, Paused Sq, Squat
- Everything was fine. The complex had me totaled.

Good Morning:
62½kg x 10 x 4 sets

Ab Rollout:
20kg x 7 x 4 sets

Sumo DL:
70kg x 5 x 3 sets
100kg x 5, 4, 3
- Just toyed around because I think I could start doing more sumo work. Just today got the hang of the "spread the floor" shit.

Nice job, Kid. Where did you get the idea for these complexes?

Nice job, Kid. Where did you get the idea for these complexes?
It's something that I've been thinking a long time actually and originally got the idea from weightlifting. Because in weightlifting they often do complexes like clean shrug -> hang power clean -> hang full clean. I just wanted to think about something like that that I could do with the powerlifts. First I though about like front squat to high bar squat to low bar squat but my front squat is so much weaker compared to the other 2. I personally I like the idea of gripping the bar the whole time and wanted to use only one bar with those weights that happen to be on it.

Right now the real reason for the complexes is to make the main movement a little harder and force the use of those muscles that the first 2 "weaker variations" wear out. Like with the breathing paused squats and pause squats my core is really doing a lot of work so it'll have to work harder with the normal squats than before.

It's something that I've been thinking a long time actually and originally got the idea from weightlifting. Because in weightlifting they often do complexes like clean shrug -> hang power clean -> hang full clean. I just wanted to think about something like that that I could do with the powerlifts. First I though about like front squat to high bar squat to low bar squat but my front squat is so much weaker compared to the other 2. I personally I like the idea of gripping the bar the whole time and wanted to use only one bar with those weights that happen to be on it.

Right now the real reason for the complexes is to make the main movement a little harder and force the use of those muscles that the first 2 "weaker variations" wear out. Like with the breathing paused squats and pause squats my core is really doing a lot of work so it'll have to work harder with the normal squats than before.

Cool, it's a good idea and different. Nice job.

BW: 81,3kg

OHP:

20kg x bunch
35kg x 5
45kg x 5 x 4 sets
45kg x 10

Pull Ups:
Bw x 5
10kg x 3
20kg x 3
30kg x 3 x 4 sets
12½kg x 6 x 3 sets - overhand
Bw x 10

Bench Press: - paused
20kg x bunch
50kg x 10
70kg x 10 x 4 sets

Reverse Flyes:
7kg x 15 x 3 sets
10kg x 12 x 2 sets

Then finished with a little cable curls and band pull aparts.

My lower body was/is sore as fuark as I woke this morning. Like my glutes, hammies and lowerback were sore and hip flexors were just tight as usual. So tomorrow might be off and then pick it up Wednesday. Gotta do some conditioning tomorrow though.

Deadlift:
50kg x 10
100kg x 5
120kg x 5
135kg x 5
150kg x 10 - belt
120kg x 3/3 x 3 sets - paused DL's / DL
- Everything was surprisingly good. I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be so decided to train today.

Bent Over Row:
80kg x 12 x 4 sets

Ab Rollout:
20kg x 10 x 3 sets

Bodyweight yesterday: 79,7kg

Bench Press: - TnG
20kg x bunch
40kg x 10
60kg x 5
77½kg x 5
90kg x 5
100kg x 6
100kg x 3 x 2 sets
77½kg x 5 x 4 sets - close grip, feet up, paused

Squat:
20kg x bunch
60kg x 8
90kg x 3
110kg x 7 x 5 sets

Pull Ups:

Bw x 5 x 2 sets
20kg x 3
30kg x 2 x 6 sets
40kg x 1
50kg x 1
Bw x 20

Low Cable Row: - paused
40kg x 10
60kg x 10 x 3 sets

Incline Curls:
14kg x 10 x 4 sets

Last edited:
Hey Kid, how's everything? Keep up the good work, bud.

Very good, mang! Getting better and better everyday! I'm rooting for you, guy!

Squat:
20kg x bunch
50kg x 8
80kg x 5
110kg x 3
125kg x 3 - belt
142½kg x 2 x 2 sets - belt
140kg x 2 x 2 sets - belt
110kg x 3/3 x 3 sets - paused squat/squat
- I guess my 2 day hangover affected my squats, huh? It just felt heavy and my back was stiff as shit.

Pull Ups: - underhand
Bw x 8
15kg x 3
27½kg x 3
35kg x 2 x 2 sets
40kg x 1 x 3 sets
15kg x 6 x 3 sets - overhand
Bw x10 - overhand

Paused Bench Press:
20kg x bunch
40kg x 8
62½kg x 8
82½kg x 8 x 4 sets

Band Facepull Aparts:
12 x 5 sets

BB Curls:

20kg x 12 x 3 sets

Preacher Curls:
30kg x 15kg x 3 sets

Seated Hammy Curls:
teh whole stack (;)) x 20 x 3 sets

Yesterday

OHP:

20kg x bunch
30kg x 5
40kg x 3
50kg x 5 x 4 sets
50kg x 7 - belt

Deadlift:
60kg x 5
100kg x 5
125kg x 3
135kg x 3
145kg x 3 - belt
155kg x 1 - belt
162½kg x 6 - belt
162½kg x 1 x 4 sets - belt
110kg x 5 x 3 sets - sumo

Knees Tucked Front Lever:
Bw x 5 sec x 5 sets

Cable Row: - paused
70kg x 10 x 3 sets

Tricep Pushdown:
30kg x 10 x 3 sets

Lying Hammy Curls:
??? x 15 x 3 sets

Jump Rope & Kettlebell Circuit: @ 24kg
100 jumps
10 burpees
100 jumps
10 KB swings
x 5 rounds with no rest

I was dripping with sweat afterwards.

Today I took kind of a big step for me personally though for some people this might now be a big thing. I shaved my head. I have been struggling with some confidence issues with male pattern balding. It has been like the worst thing for me for the last 2 years because it during this time it has been more and more aggressive. And shaving my head was like the worst idea IMO because I though it'd look stupid. Well now I only took it down to 9mm and it's not that bad actually. I really like it. Also having a bit of beard helps with the hair. I'll take a selfie on instagram once (if) I get my phone back. During the weekend I had a bit of a party and drank alone like this 35% mint liquor from a 0.5l bottle. It was my first time drinking since last November. Had a 2 day hangover and broke my phone.

Probs for shaving your head, most guys hang onto their last strands for dear life. Being confident to make the jump early is the best option, or does Jason Statham stupid?

Although I seem to hold out quite well, looking at my older male relatives I'm not nursing false hopes of a full head of hair.

Behold, the most majestic bald headed man known to mankind:

yul-brynner.jpg

Yul Brynner.

Dude was quite popular with the ladies.

Own that shit, Kid. Be proud of it. All the ladies will love you, man.

Probs for shaving your head, most guys hang onto their last strands for dear life. Being confident to make the jump early is the best option, or does Jason Statham stupid?

Although I seem to hold out quite well, looking at my older male relatives I'm not nursing false hopes of a full head of hair.

Behold, the most majestic bald headed man known to mankind:

yul-brynner.jpg

Yul Brynner.

Dude was quite popular with the ladies.

Own that shit, Kid. Be proud of it. All the ladies will love you, man.

Thanks, mates! It's kinda silly but my dad and my uncle have also some balding and my uncle has already given up and shaves daily. My grandfather though has a full head of hair in his 80's.

But luckily for me my GF liked it (I mean... REALLY... liked it (*wink*)).

Today I took kind of a big step for me personally though for some people this might now be a big thing. I shaved my head. I have been struggling with some confidence issues with male pattern balding. It has been like the worst thing for me for the last 2 years because it during this time it has been more and more aggressive. And shaving my head was like the worst idea IMO because I though it'd look stupid. Well now I only took it down to 9mm and it's not that bad actually. I really like it. Also having a bit of beard helps with the hair. I'll take a selfie on instagram once (if) I get my phone back. During the weekend I had a bit of a party and drank alone like this 35% mint liquor from a 0.5l bottle. It was my first time drinking since last November. Had a 2 day hangover and broke my phone.

Before I read the bit where you said you had a bit of a beard I was going to suggest you grew a big Viking beard.

1. Beards are masculine
2. Beards are sexy
3. Beards make you look tough
4. Beards add at least 50lbs to your deadlift
5. You can get a nice beard comb, beard oil and conditioner. (Even though you instantly become a better man by growing a beard, you should still take some pride in your appearance)

I mean, they've done extensive studies on this.. and here are some other benefits to growing a sweet ass beard.

Beard+facts.jpeg

When you go out drinking, you will have swoons of women wanting to touch your face pubes.. and if they can't, you can almost guarantee that they'll spot you from across the room and start playing with their own pubes and will want you to rub your sexy, masculine beard all over their tits and foof.

Last edited:
Bench Press:
20kg x bunch
60kg x 8
82½kg x 3
87½kg x 3
92½kg x 3
100kg x 1
105kg x 4
105kg x 2 x 3 sets
82½kg x 5 x 4 sets - close grip, paused, feet up

Pull Ups: - underhand