Adult UFC Fans? How do you watch?

I'm 37, married, have two kids and would consider myself a handsome man for my age. I have never experimented with members of the same sex, but not entirely opposed to the idea. If this makes me bi-curious, so be it.

The kids watch the fights with me. No problem. I'm raising warriors, not snowflakes.
Niga why the fug did you include being possibly gay in there lmao

Dont watch undercards and often pass out during maincards these days.. if theres a boring fight im pretty much done lol will wake up at like 3 am on the couch after everything is finished

I know the results but still good to watch. Just got fightpass because of a couple sherdoggers recommendations and that will help alot to.
Cool. I personally find it difficult to enjoy fights once I know the result. Espessially if I know the main eventer I wanted to win loses it's like why am I going to watch 4 hours of MMA just to see 'my guy' get knocked out. I guess it's like sulking lol.

39... Still have friends over. The kids play, wives talk gossip, we eat well and throw down some beers/whiskey/vodka. I don't get every PPV like I used to but it's a good excuse to hangout and have fun.

I'm the only hardcore MMA fan, most others just want to see title fights or the main event. Still like watching fights like when I started but one difficult part was watching the old guard go down to the new studs of today. Love a good scrap even if it's a wmma fight.

I'm 35 years old, but otherwise this is my situation exactly.

I watch with my wife, at home, at bed. I'm 43, she's 40.

Sometimes my elder daughter joins us.

Our 5 year old boy usually don't like to watch it... but he take one of my gloves and start punching things in the house all the time...

Me and my wife train Muay Thai, our kids train Judo.

I just read about it the next day in the morning paper while I puff on a pipe in my bathrobe and slippers.

Not 35+ but I highly recommend a DirecTV Now account. $35 a month and you get to watch cards live anywhere on your phone. And when you are home you can Chromecast it to your TV.

41 and I order everyone for myself. Cheap entertainment.

Any adult fans out there, like 35+?

Wondering how have your viewing habits changed over the years once wives, children, jobs etc. became part of your lives? Do you still watch every event? Do you have a hidden place to watch in peace? Any notes on the matter? How does it compare to when you first got into the sport?
I torrent because I'm proud to say I've never given Dana a dime

I wish Canada saw it as a silly model too. I want free PPV.
In uk we just have adverts which pay for stuff or in case of two channels you pay a license fee but the commercial channels you just have to put up with adverts the American model seems to be ppv and adverts lol

Anyway I'm more than happy to rip off Dana et al!

In uk we just have adverts which pay for stuff or in case of two channels you pay a license fee but the commercial channels you just have to put up with adverts the American model seems to be ppv and adverts lol

Anyway I'm more than happy to rip off Dana et al!

Yeah we have to pay, and then there's still commercials in between lol.

I'd just say on the other matter, in film industry we had a similar situation where people started streaming, and a lot of people had the same mentality. "Leonardo DiCaprio already makes 50million dollars!". But the truth is when money started disappearing a lot of the big stars or big producers salaries never went down, instead there was just less money for the stuntmen, editors, grips etc. I assume the same is similar for UFC. Dana White, the Fertitta brothers, and Conor are going to make what they make. When money starts to disappear it likely comes from fighters and camera crew etc first. To each his own though, could be wrong, just my observation.

Last edited:
Any adult fans out there, like 35+?

Wondering how have your viewing habits changed over the years once wives, children, jobs etc. became part of your lives? Do you still watch every event? Do you have a hidden place to watch in peace? Any notes on the matter? How does it compare to when you first got into the sport?

1. Watch much less
2. I can't watch each event, but I can look up fights that are good the next day
3. I wish
4. I can't watch as much as I used to, but so be it. What sucks more now is when you get a night to go out and watch with friends, then the fights end up being boring.

Back