Adult UFC Fans? How do you watch?

I let my five year old stay up past his bedtime to watch it with me. Little fucker does ninja moves for 3 days after a ppv

I'm under 35 tho
That's awesome bro! Who didn't do ninja moves as a kid after seeing a karate flick or a fight on TV? #solidpopsyouare

I have 2 kids who are always asleep before 10pm, which is when the main card starts, so i dont usually miss any events.

Fully agree bro.. met my wife in the gym, she was taking our gyms mma grappling classes. Found out she's a cross fit athlete and years later, we find ourselves stuck with one another. Ever met a woman who texts you to remind you to record the fights on DVR that night, and then gets pissed if you forgot? Yeah, mine does! I'm half Hawaiian, so surfing is something I grew up doing, but my wife with her crazy athletic ass, surfs better then me and is tired of riding backseat on my harleys all these years and is talking me into her getting one soon. Most old ladies are telling their man to get off the bike!

HAHA!! So awesome.

34, not married, no kids so I can watch all fights at home. Order every PPV because $60 is not a problem.

I used to date this hot woman 2 years ago and once she came over to watch with me the entire card. As a thank you, I went down on her for a bit right after it and then she said she wanted to watch every card with me if that's what she would get for it. She thinks it was a gift, but it really was a win/win for me.

We just reconnected and went out again 3 weeks ago after the two years. I can't wait for the next PPV lol

Last edited:
For sure still hard core. I have fight pass so I start with the early prelims and watch every fight every card. On fight night my wife and kids leave me alone in my basement to watch, at 9 the kids go to bed and I send my wife out for the night. Finish the prelims and pay for the PPV. Occasionally people might come over. I usually watch the post fight Sunday morning. It actually gets easier to watch as I get older. Much rather pay for the event and watch alone than be at Buffalo Wild Wings.

What is wrong with watching UFC with your kids. My daughter and I watch all the main events which feature WMMA. The PPV don't start until 10.
younger is 1 YO so it doesn´t count

the other one is 6 YO. UFC seems too violent for a girl of that age IMO and in my wife´s opinion also

i mean... she is scared of a chapter of Sofia the First where a loepard kidnaps Sofia´s father and brother.... she closes her eyes on some parts...

let alone 2 grown ups beating themselves in a bloody fight

I always pay for the good ppv's and have friends and family come over
It turns into a party all the time.
Guys talk about the technical aspects of the fights and girls talk about which fighter is hotter.
The kids play around the house and watch parts of the fights here and there.
I may be over 35 and have a wife and 2 kids but you bet your ass we can party like rockstars

younger is 1 YO so it doesn´t count

the other one is 6 YO. UFC seems too violent for a girl of that age IMO and in my wife´s opinion also

i mean... she is scared of a chapter of Sofia the First where a loepard kidnaps Sofia´s father and brother.... she closes her eyes on some parts...

let alone 2 grown ups beating themselves in a bloody fight
You are right. Wait until she is a tween. I took my 10 year daughter to UFC Fight Night.

33, so don't know if I count, but I watch it alone with the cats, in 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 I used to watch some of the bigger PPV with friends and also some work colleague friends but they don't really like or follow MMA anymore. I have watched UFC 74 and UFC 109 at a Bar before which was different but too much noise in the background for me.

Last few years its sadly me just alone in my home with the cats. But all my best friends these days are on sherdog so they keep me company on the play by play for all the cards p>

Drive to arena
Find space in arena not viewed by security
Bring
R1243.jpg

Bore hole
Watch fights

33, so don't know if I count, but I watch it alone with the cats, in 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 I used to watch some of the bigger PPV with friends and also some work colleague friends but they don't really like or follow MMA anymore. I have watched UFC 74 and UFC 109 at a Bar before which was different but too much noise in the background for me.

Last few years its sadly me just alone in my home with the cats. But all my best friends these days are on sherdog so they keep me company on the play by play for all the cards p>
How many cats?

How many cats?
4 cats. but 1 of them can sit and watch it with me, he is very old now, doesn't go out anymore. the other 3 are way too restless to sit and watch the TV haha. He just normally falls asleep while its on so don't know if hes enjoying it too much haha

I'm 33... I buy PPV when more than one of my favorite fighters are on the card, usually invite a friend or 2 and grill or make finger foods. My wife either watches with me or goes to the basement living room and watches something else. I don't get near as drunk as I used to watching it, and I don't catch as many events... really about the only difference for me.

I got fight pass for the fights I miss and the odd live stream, been watchn for 20 yrs. I watch a lot of fights. I work , watch as many fights as I can without my girlfriend gettn to pissed.

4 cats. but 1 of them can sit and watch it with me, he is very old now, doesn't go out anymore. the other 3 are way too restless to sit and watch the TV haha. He just normally falls asleep while its on so don't know if hes enjoying it too much haha
Haha great.

I'm 40 and I watch at my house or at a friend's. For ppv's I have a few friends come over or I go over one of my friends to do the same.

My generation is the generation that got to watch UFC 1 in high school and have been hooked since.

Back