Adelaide Byrd...

Now if you've read my post regarding the same thing and how complicated judging a grappling match by an untrained eye, you'll understand, with that little bird brain of yours, that I'm pointing at the same thing as quoted, you dipshit cocksucker.
You mean the quote that makes no mention of her ability at judging grappling? Nice try fuckface, you can't even follow through your own logic.

You mean the quote that makes no mention of her ability at judging grappling? Nice try fuckface, you can't even follow through your own logic.
I was referring to your quote that has just validated by point, try harder, either you're confused or really stupid. Go find a dick to suck. I'm outta here.

I was referring to your quote that has just validated by point, try harder, either you're confused or really stupid. Go find a dick to suck. I'm outta here.
I have about as much interest in continuing to reply to you as pouring a full jar of mayonnaise into my toaster. You have the capacity of logical thought of a lobster. You don't want to talk about combat sports, you want to make cheap gay jokes. Good for you, when you have a better understanding of how life works maybe you'll make some worthwhile contribution to a conversation.

I find the draw fishy too. Not in that it's a completely unreasonable score, but in the greater context if you can manipulate a draw in this card, a sports book can basically pocket any bet that didn't have a draw option without any risk. Don't know enough about how they operate to know how this outcome compares to a normal haul tho.

I find the draw fishy too. Not in that it's a completely unreasonable score, but in the greater context if you can manipulate a draw in this card, a sports book can basically pocket any bet that didn't have a draw option without any risk. Don't know enough about how they operate to know how this outcome compares to a normal haul tho.

I agree. I never claimed that this was a robbery. I admit it was a close fight, with some rounds that could go either way.

However, when there is one score card that is WAY off base, that kind of makes it void. That means only 2 judges count. One of the judges had it for GGG, the other a draw. If you void the obvious bogus card, than neither judge had it for Canelo.

If there was an unbiased and/or not blind judge there... based on the public's, pro fighter's, other judge's (lederman, skysports broadcast), and other boxing analyst outside of HBO, than I am inclined to think that the other judge would of had it for GGG.

Canelo fought well, and it was a close fight, but GGG should have gotten it.

Back