Adding a 'Dislike' button would improve the quality of posts here

Are you saying that we need a new thread for every single opinion that every one has for every single fight and every single tweet?
Im saying your idea of only having mods posting threads is a stupid one

Until you get to the WR and any opinion that contradictory to the Sherfront logic and it geta downvoted to hell and isn't visible.

mods steppin up would improve the quality of posts here..

We could send suggestions to mods for them to consider and post if they feel its worthy of a new topic that does not already exist?
or ..... how about we just leave the forum the way it is? how about that?

Sherdog kinda sucks sometimes but adding dislikes would make it like Reddit, and that site is horrible.

You'd have to please everybody with what you say and it would give sjw's and fanboys all the power.

It would just encourage circlejerking. Look at the UG, it has this. And it is a racist, sexist stormfront 2.0 where everyone who goes against the neos gets frozen by downvotes. I think Sherdog's like only system is the best I've seen. Don't like something? Don't like the post.

Give it a sad face and move on... :(

nope.... but being a big deal is

I kid, I kid lol
You're definitely an annoying big deal sometimes when I dare to check out a McGregor thread if that counts for something, but you're alright. Sometimes. Lol

You're definitely an annoying big deal sometimes when I dare to check out a McGregor thread if that counts for something, but you're alright. Sometimes. Lol
thats usually when Im actually trying to be annoying

but you are correct, Im alright..... sometimes lol :p

thats usually when Im actually trying to be annoying

but you are correct, Im alright..... sometimes lol :p
Yeah, I sometimes hope you're just trying to annoy and don't actually believe some of the stuff you type. I read something you wrote about Aldo the other day and I was pretty rustled.

Difference is, I think you actually kinda know your shit, unlike the other McGregor fanboys. I only notice you in McGregor threads lately tho.

Yeah, I sometimes hope you're just trying to annoy and don't actually believe some of the stuff you type. I read something you wrote about Aldo the other day and I was pretty rustled.

Difference is, I think you actually kinda know your shit, unlike the other McGregor fanboys. I only notice you in McGregor threads lately tho.
lol what did I say? I have my moments of just saying shit to respond to some other shit lol

its a curse Ive got lol

lol what did I say? I have my moments of just saying shit to respond to some other shit lol

its a curse Ive got lol
I only just unrustled my jimmies broski so I don't wanna search it up. Ppl calling Aldo a paper champ who never won either of his belts kinda annoyed me for like 5 seconds lol.

I know he pretty much got gifted his first belt but that was because he was already the champ in the wec and the guys he was gonna fight in the ufc were the same guys he was ruling over in the wec anyway, so he deserved the belt.

I don't know if you said that or whatever but that post was annoying!

I only just unrustled my jimmies broski so I don't wanna search it up. Ppl calling Aldo a paper champ who never won either of his belts kinda annoyed me for like 5 seconds lol.

I know he pretty much got gifted his first belt but that was because he was already the champ in the wec and the guys he was gonna fight in the ufc were the same guys he was ruling over in the wec anyway, so he deserved the belt.

I don't know if you said that or whatever but that post was annoying!
lol it was probably "he is the paper champion of all paper champions" or something like that.... but sorry bro, I actually believe that lol

I don't really agree, it'd just lead to petty behaviour like disliking everything a certain poster posts, coz you don't like them.

lol it was probably "he is the paper champion of all paper champions" or something like that.... but sorry bro, I actually believe that lol
Well his latest belt is part of a messy situation and it kinda sucks for him that it's gone down how it has. He does kind of seem like a paper champ but Conor clearly has no intention of defending so it what it is.

I still belive Aldo is the best 145er but it doesn't look like he's going to get a chance to get his rematch and I understand Conor has nothing to gain from it really. If he beat Aldo down for 3 minutes before stopping him then that would leave all doubts that he's the better fighter and just a bad match up for Jose.

The first belt was fair to give to him for sure tho; I think Cruz became UFC champ also just by being the wec champ

Back