Adding a 'Dislike' button would improve the quality of posts here

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
And those losers making anti Platinum Mike Perry posts would be removed from the board by the ever growing Platinum Nation.

The man makes a good point... and then there's this fool.

whatchu talkin bout Willek?

I concur. Been saying it for quite some time now.

i'd rather just remove likes if you're going to change anything.

I agree lets have a Dislike button as well for posts

You can just put people on ignore. I've placed that bozo Whadtucket or whatever the hell is name on block.

Agree with dislike button.

Although I think you'd be surprised how it would affect platinum threads.....

Guys like KOFinger wouldn't feel bad and stop shitposting after receiving tons of dislikes, but I agree because it would be a hell lot of fun.

And after reaching a certain threshold of dislikes, automatic bans should take place.

Are we allowed to PM mods to discuss this or we have to make threads inside the UFC discussion board.

And after reaching a certain threshold of dislikes, automatic bans should take place.

Are we allowed to PM mods to discuss this or we have to make threads inside the UFC discussion board.
that's a horrible idea but I'm sure you can PM a mod and he'll tell you how bad it is

And those losers making anti Platinum Mike Perry posts would be removed from the board by the ever growing Platinum Nation.

b30gu81.jpg

Been discussed ad nauseam already. Staff know some want it and some don't. This belongs in Support either way.

Back