Adding a 'Dislike' button would improve the quality of posts here

Well his latest belt is part of a messy situation and it kinda sucks for him that it's gone down how it has. He does kind of seem like a paper champ but Conor clearly has no intention of defending so it what it is.

I still belive Aldo is the best 145er but it doesn't look like he's going to get a chance to get his rematch and I understand Conor has nothing to gain from it really. If he beat Aldo down for 3 minutes before stopping him then that would leave all doubts that he's the better fighter and just a bad match up for Jose.

The first belt was fair to give to him for sure tho; I think Cruz became UFC champ also just by being the wec champ
what I meant was that he is the interim champ, and now there is an interim champ for the interim champ..... so he is the ultimate paper champ

what I meant was that he is the interim champ, and now there is an interim champ for the interim champ..... so he is the ultimate paper champ

An interim champ has to unify the belts... since Conor didn't fight to unify the belts, he got stripped to unify the belts, making Aldo the champ.

An interim champ has to unify the belts... since Conor didn't fight to unify the belts, he got stripped to unify the belts, making Aldo the champ.
making Aldo the *paper champ

We absolutely need a dislike button. Only the trolls don't want one.

At the end of the day, unwillingness has the same effect as inability.
and at the end of the day, that doesnt change the fact that Aldo is a paper champ

And those losers making anti Platinum Mike Perry posts would be removed from the board by the ever growing Platinum Nation.
Only if you cared what other people thought

His Wikipedia page says he's the undisputed Featherweight Champion of the world now bro.

You can't argue with that.
Raging-GIF.gif

And those losers making anti Platinum Mike Perry posts would be removed from the board by the ever growing Platinum Nation.
I might be taking you too seriously, but...

Adding a dislike button would discourage people from posting, especially posting dissenting opinions. So why would anyone disagree with the popular opinion if they just get negative points for it?

Having only the 'Like' option encourages more opinions, therefore encouraging more posts from more participants.

That's why it won't happen. But fuck yea, I'd love to 'dislike' a ton of these current Heavy's posts from these idiots...

Would you really want to remove the diversity here on Sherdog?

you guys can talk about Conor McGregor for another 100 posts, but YOU are the problem, and you'd be downvoting all the informative Mike Perry threads while circlejerking for 6000 posts over the latest Conor thread if that system was introduced. It would be broken and abused the moment it came into effect

and yes we need a lot more :(:(:( replies :rolleyes:

you guys can talk about Conor McGregor for another 100 posts, but YOU are the problem, and you'd be downvoting all the informative Mike Perry threads while circlejerking for 6000 posts over the latest Conor thread if that system was introduced. It would be broken and abused the moment it came into effect

and yes we need a lot more :(:(:( replies :rolleyes:

Conor is 28
PMP is 25
Logical deduction leads me to believe Conor had 3 years of his life he wasn't running from Mike Perry

Too many people would get their feelings hurt and before you know it half of sherdog has each other on a block list. Probably not in the sites best interest looking at the big picture.

Are there really that many posters that use the Ignore/Block feature.

No, removing Likes all together would improve the quality of the posts.

Most of the posting on here is just hipster retards trying to be edgy and get likes.

The problem is people will dislike any opinion they disagree with even if it's a well reasoned and well articulated argument.

The forum is far too full of wind ups, point scoring, childish comments and just downright terrible posts though, that all get in the way of good discussion. If I ran the forum anyone who uses Conor's quotes would get an auto-ban, how many times do I have to read "maybe Conor will change his bum life one day, LOL! #Mcgoat". These sort of posts just add absolutely nothing of value to the forum.

I'd just simply give mods the power to ban anyone who constantly comes across as an idiot or a wind up.

It would definitely be nice to have a way to let somebody know their thread sucks without bumping it

Back