Adam Saitiev: Khabib and Why We Chechen Rule The Mat

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"When you are a boy, you start wrestling. I was eight, and so was my neighbor. We both went to wrestling class and coach says to us, "only one of you can wrestle" so we had to fight for the spot. I wanted it more than him. I picked him up and slammed his face one the curb and punched him til the coach pulled me off. Now I have olympic gold medal. Khabib grew up same as me. He cannot be broke."

The Soldier of God knows all about Adam Saitiev....

romero7_zps48915efe.gif

And what's even crazier is that Adam wasn't even the best wrestler in his own family

"When you are a boy, you start wrestling. I was eight, and so was my neighbor. We both went to wrestling class and coach says to us, "only one of you can wrestle" so we had to fight for the spot. I wanted it more than him. I picked him up and slammed his face one the curb and punched him til the coach pulled me off. Now I have olympic gold medal. Khabib grew up same as me. He cannot be broke."
Wish I paid more attention to Boxing and Wrestling when I was young.

these chechen and so on after ussr caught this areas these all people had to fight with the russian flag or these people wasn allowed to compete and got punished. after the olympics they wasnt seen as russians in the russian society, only in sports they had to compete with the russian flag and had to speek russian language. so really hard and strange circumstances there.

something crazy always went on this area. this area is really tough.

im not saying everybody there is tough but the circumstances there are different.

these chechen and so on after ussr caught this areas these all people had to fight with the russian flag or these people wasn allowed to compete and got punished. after the olympics they wasnt seen as russians in the russian society, only in sports they had to compete with the russian flag and had to speek russian language. so really hard and strange circumstances there.

im not saying everybody there is tough but the circumstances there are different.

Russian women are damn good as well compared to he western broads

I would KILL to see a pure grappling match between Askren and a WW Khabib. If I could have 5 dream matchups come true that would be one of them

look at this crazy takedown on romero. this is high level stuff.

romero6_zps32c7c98d_medium.gif

Those are hard men over there. Hell all of eastern Europe, Russia, Iran, the stans etc. hard mofos.
Khabib Bless

Future undisputed LW GOAT

images
Don't underestimate a barbarian like Tony. Hate to see you cry I like you.

All skills considered or none - cause - pointless...

Those are hard men over there. Hell all of eastern Europe, Russia, Iran, the stans etc. hard mofos.

Don't underestimate a barbarian like Tony. Hate to see you cry I like you.

No underestimating Tony here. He's a bit cringey sometimes but he's a badass and I won't be upset if he wins at all. I will be cheering for the Khabib bear mauling though. I love sambo fighters.

There are some tough motherfuckers down in the North Caucasus tbf.

Little fix. They do not want tu be seen as russians, do not want to follow rules of russian society and it's culture. But they had to compete under Russian flag, because their republic is part of Russia.

Back