Adam Saitiev: Khabib and Why We Chechen Rule The Mat

The Soldier of God knows all about Adam Saitiev....

romero7_zps48915efe.gif

And what's even crazier is that Adam wasn't even the best wrestler in his own family

I can't even imagine the amount of will it would take to pin someone like Romero.

Adam could do pretty well in MMA. Shame he's 40 already.

these chechen and so on after ussr caught this areas these all people had to fight with the russian flag or these people wasn allowed to compete and got punished. after the olympics they wasnt seen as russians in the russian society, only in sports they had to compete with the russian flag and had to speek russian language. so really hard and strange circumstances there.

something crazy always went on this area. this area is really tough.

im not saying everybody there is tough but the circumstances there are different.
If they really wanted to compete as a separate republic, they would make a bigger effort to separate from Russia. Except, no: they will continue getting a lot of money from Moscow and give back nothing in return.. I think Putin is scared of Kadyrov.

This is freestyle monster, he has spoken. We must bow down to him.. he would make Cormier look silly in wrestling. But Buvaisar is the freestyle goat, he was untouchable in his prime.

romero7_zps48915efe.gif

And what's even crazier is that Adam wasn't even the best wrestler in his own family
Who knows. Adam was exact same size as his brother and fought a weight class up in order not to compete with him. I think the better one would go up don't you? Regaurdless Adam was smaller than men he wrestled so wasnt as accomplished medalwise.
If they really wanted to compete as a separate republic, they would make a bigger effort to separate from Russia. Except, no: they will continue getting a lot of money from Moscow and give back nothing in return.. I think Putin is scared of Kadyrov.
putin basically committed genocide last time they tried. Someday maybe when weapons are equal.

I don't think he's scared of a place he already committed mass genocide to.

This is freestyle monster, he has spoken. We must bow down to him.. he would make Cormier look silly in wrestling. But Buvaisar is the freestyle goat, he was untouchable in his prime.

Brandon Slay disagrees.

Brandon Slay disagrees.
1 olympic gold vs 3 olympic golds, 6x world titles and 6x european titles. I think it is fair to judge who was more successful and untouchable in their careers.......

1 olympic gold vs 3 olympic golds, 6x world titles and 6x european titles. I think it is fair to judge who was more successful and untouchable in their careers.......

Never said he was a better all round wrestler, just that Saitiev wasn't 'untouchable'.

You are aware of more than 10 years of war and thousands of Death for the Chechen independence?

romero7_zps48915efe.gif

Jesus... ragdolling no gay at the olympics?

That's some very fierce shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back