According to Magana, Ray Elbe Asked Her to Pee on Him

" common fetish" ----- geez ??? I know there are alot of dudes who have something for women's feet.Id consider that a " common fetish".
urinating on someone is not something I would consider common but I'm not going to judge.To each his/ her own.
It's probably the most common fetish

I scrolled through Magana's Twitter to see if there was something before the Cyborg vs Billy poll on April 27th.

I found this April 10th.

I think this is the tweet that set Cyborg off. She was visiting a cancer hospital (where her father is getting treatment).

Any threads about this broad that don't have ass pics should be wastelanded.

giphy.gif
That dude isn't dealing with skanks BS. LOL.

Magana is a skank but there might be some truth into what she's saying considering we're talking about a dude that fucks Cyborg

Never saw that Waterson gif before lol.

Buddy of mine got shit on at BJJ once. He knee on bellied his training partner and I guess he had a little liquid shit, dude thought he just farted though. A little later in the roll my buddy is in top half and feels something warm and wet on his leg. Touches it, smells it, and almost pukes everywhere.

Just when I thought I couldn't care less abouve this Cyborg/Angela thing.....I was proven wrong

Back