According to Magana, Ray Elbe Asked Her to Pee on Him

If Cyborg can not control himself over some dumb shit then imagine if somebody pissed her off, Roid rage is real especially for her because with such a gnarly bone structure change her damn brain could be wedged against his skull and only he knows when and where roid rage strikes again. I mean he can not pass a drug test without lies and cover ups now he is assaulting women in the street bare knuckle. Put his ass in a men's prison somewhere so honest women can compete without fighting a mutant.

Look this is what chicks tell me themselves, women are fucking insane and way more emotional than men, men will fight and then go have beers together, ronda beat miesh twice and still needed to flip her off

This is female behaviour, not roid rage. Dont kid yourself

I only pee on girls in the shower as a surprise! Just give them a nice tight hug so they can't escape!!!

Look this is what chicks tell me themselves, women are fucking insane and way more emotional than men, men will fight and then go have beers together, ronda beat miesh twice and still needed to flip her off

This is female behaviour, not roid rage. Dont kid yourself
Miesha gave up early in the second Ronda fight, then immediately demanded a respectful handshake from the champ...

That is female behavior as well.

" common fetish" ----- geez ??? I know there are alot of dudes who have something for women's feet.Id consider that a " common fetish".
urinating on someone is not something I would consider common but I'm not going to judge.To each his/ her own.
I'd prefer her peeparty to her unknown foot fungus

Miesha gave up early in the second Ronda fight, then immediately demanded a respectful handshake from the champ...

That is female behavior as well.

Nah miesha already had her arm broken before so shes more of a man than you, and more manly than rumble who had no heart and tapped straight away, and more manly than conor who quit against nate, etc etc etc

Miesha has way more heart than a ton of male fighters, she only beat holly because of heart. I watched a million male fights where a guy had to go all out to win and he just let the clock run down and lost. Why cant you just transfer your frustration to carraway like everyone else

Nah miesha already had her arm broken before so shes more of a man than you, and more manly than rumble who had no heart and tapped straight away, and more manly than conor who quit against nate, etc etc etc

Miesha has way more heart than a ton of male fighters, she only beat holly because of heart. I watched a million male fights where a guy had to go all out to win and he just let the clock run down and lost. Why cant you just transfer your frustration to carraway like everyone else
Lol, Are you Miesha's little sister or something? Does your nose look like a penis like hers?

I can't believe you made the excuse that "she already had her arm broken once."

Lol, Are you Miesha's little sister or something? Does your nose look like a penis like hers?

I can't believe you made the excuse that "she already had her arm broken once."

I simply disagree with you, is that so shocking?

Im super upset by those personal insults btw

She sends an open invite the others that he's invited but follows up by saying "I know I'm the only one..."?? Oxymoron or am I retarded?
She's being sarcastic. It's hard to convey that in a tweet.

Magana likes to pee on things.

Waterson made her pee in the cage:

vcDlwlS.gif
dat-ass.gif

Ray: Angela, you smell like pee. Please take a shower.
Magana: No, I will not pee on you in the shower.

Back