According to Magana, Ray Elbe Asked Her to Pee on Him

if your fucking cyborg let alone want her as your girlfriend something is wrong with you and plus he broke his dick wouldnt br suprise if it doesnt work that well especially seeing it naked

If you keep scrolling down you'll find much more than that...but there's one funny post about cyborg though.

If you keep scrolling down you'll find much more than that...but there's one funny post about cyborg though.

jocelyn-wildenstein-plastic-surgery.jpg

I scrolled through Magana's Twitter to see if there was something before the Cyborg vs Billy poll on April 27th.

I found this April 10th.

I'm happy that a little bad karma came back to the kind of person who would expose someone's private fetish on social media.

Once again, Renato is an expert on this subject.

" common fetish" ----- geez ??? I know there are alot of dudes who have something for women's feet.Id consider that a " common fetish".
urinating on someone is not something I would consider common but I'm not going to judge.To each his/ her own.
id say feet is more common but they are both still pretty common i think
didn't know you liked those things

<{clintugh}>
u better pray u can find brazilians with midget fetishes

Magana likes to pee on things.

Waterson made her pee in the cage:

vcDlwlS.gif

ouch...
I had to receive some throw from two instructors while graduation. I was 100% concentated on my injured rib, wich was bad. Thing is... I landed well, didnt fuck up the rib worse, but my butthole, well, it hurt like I guess be raped in a turkey prison must feel like for minutes.
Didnt shint my gi, though

Back