ACB 87 Mousah vs Whiteford /Nottingham, England

Lmao the background music was confusing as fuck I was like wtf is this lol. Yeah ACB got a little work to do on the technical side for sure.

They're already rolling out Dean Garnett?

Cool.

This Stream with english/russian commentary at the same time...and with allmost zero sound from inside the cage is fucking killing me guys...!

2am0oo.jpg

What did i miss? had to go in the middle of Reece-Proctor

What did i miss? had to go in the middle of Reece-Proctor

Proctor got floored in the beginning of the 3rd but survived to win decision.

Garnett vs Wooding is...

2am0oo.jpg

Classic Garett -- winning until the 3rd.

2-1 Garett or draw with 10-8 round

Didn't expect that it would bother me that much when there are no sounds from inside the cage.

This might be a Wooding win even if Garnett won the two first rounds. R3 is probably 10-8 so it will be a draw and they will have to choose a winner who did the most damage which was probably Wooding.

I would give it to Wooding . Impressive stand up . Hope ACB signs him

This might be a Wooding win even if Garnett won the two first rounds. R3 is probably 10-8 so it will be a draw and they will have to choose a winner who did the most damage which was probably Wooding.

Yeah that should probably have been a 10-8 under the New Unified Rules which make 10-8's more common

An englishman out-wrestling a Russian?

I didn't know the Twilight Zone made a comeback.

Sam gave away the fight when he failed that takedown attempt

Adlan fighting out of some dope chokes

This american seems to be quite (physically) strong, intersting how much energy did this failed submission attempts cost him.

Holy shit -- Adlan sweept him from mount with a kimura

Alex Gilpin choked him uncouncious with a power guilitine

Alex is like a wrestler who specializes in head-control. Really interesting

Back