ACB 87 Mousah vs Whiteford /Nottingham, England

Noxcho18

kb
@purple
Reaction score
DYrpLB7X0AIqC5s.jpg:large

(More Fights announced soon)

14. Kane Mousah (10-1) vs Robert Whiteford (14-4)
13. Fernando Gonzalez (27-15) vs Piotr Strus (12-3-2)
12. Pietro Menga (13-1) vs Takeya Mizugaki (21-13-2)
11. Mike Rhodes (10-5) vs Ibragim Chuzhigaev (11-5)
10. Robert Emerson (19-11) vs Shamil Shakhbulatov (9-1)
9. Andre Winner (21-11) vs Adam Aliev (8-2)
8. Alex Gilpin (10-1) vs Adlan Mamaev (4-0)
7. Sam Boult (10-2) vs Stanislav Vlasenko (11-3)
6. Regis Sugden (4-1) vs Stephen Martin (6-4)
5. Dean Garnett (9-2-1) vs Dominique Wooding (5-1)
4. Ashley Reece (6-0) vs Adam Proctor (8-1)
3. Chris Miah (9-1) vs Carlos Abreau (6-2)
2. Kevin Mullen (2-0) vs George McManus (0-0)
1. Murad Magomedov (7-0) vs Paulinho Capoeira (8-4)

Russian stream(has lots of ads but not during the fights):

English Commentary with Frank Mir and Bryan Lacey:
https://www.facebook.com/acberkut

Last edited:
Interesting, looks like Menga is trying to get as fast as possible back to the winning track after his first loss.
Not sure if ACB is the right place for it.

Btw. a shame the UFC cut him without giving him a chance to present himself, especially in a division like flyweight.

Interesting, looks like Menga is trying to get as fast as possible back to the winning track after his first loss.
Not sure if ACB is the right place for it.

Btw. a shame the UFC cut him without giving him a chance to present himself, especially in a division like flyweight.
When did Menga lose? he is 13-0 on Sherdog, did he fight recently?

The thought of Sherdog Fight Finder not being 100% compete overwhelms me with a ghastly and nerve-frazzling senation of abject panic.

Last edited:
The thought of Sherdog Fight Finder not being 100% compete overwhelms me with a ghastly and nerve-frazzling senation of abject panic.
I always use Tapology for things like that now. They're pretty accurate and give extra details that Sherdog doesn't like disclosed pay, if they won any bonuses for the fight, their exact weigh in weight, and their betting odds for that fight.

I always use Tapology for things like that now. They're pretty accurate and give extra details that Sherdog doesn't like disclosed pay, if they won any bonuses for the fight, their exact weigh in weight, and their betting odds for that fight.

Not as aestetically pleasing though. And in the past I've noticed tapology missing fights as well.

I also have the feeling that tapology sometimes adds amateur bouts to the pro record.

Sherdog is pretty accurate in general. Just needs a bit to update the records, especially by smaller organizations. And like someone already said, it looks cooler/better.

Two more fights added

860008.gif

Garnett keeps topping my "looks awesome but always loses somehow" list. Right after Justin Scoggins, naturally.

Last edited:
860008.gif

Garnett keeps topping my "looks awesome but always loses list". Right after Justin Scoggins, naturally.
Yeah right? One of my favorite British fighters and always fun to watch. He did really good vs Magomedov and Leone until he got caught in those chokes. Hope he takes this one, dont know how good Dominique is though.

Yeah right? One of my favorite British fighters and always fun to watch. He did really good vs Magomedov and Leone until he got caught in those chokes. Hope he takes this one, dont know how good Dominique is though.
Wooding just fought at the last BAMMA card and won by knockout. The guy is only 21 with a 5-1 record with his only loss being at flyweight when he was 19 years old, while he's now fighting at bantamweight and his last fight was at featherweight.

Wooding just fought at the last BAMMA card and won by knockout. The guy is only 21 with a 5-1 record with his only loss being at flyweight when he was 19 years old, while he's now fighting at bantamweight and his last fight was at featherweight.
Just looked at some of his fights, good fighter. Should be a competitive fight.

Just looked at some of his fights, good fighter. Should be a competitive fight.
Yeah, he's looked impressive so far at 21. I think I remember seeing Jimi Manuwa in his corner at his last fight too.

Back