ACB 87 Mousah vs Whiteford /Nottingham, England

Not as aestetically pleasing though. And in the past I've noticed tapology missing fights as well.

Yeah, their layout is pretty awful, I must say.

Even Wiki has a good layout.

Sherdog is the best on the eyes.

That's a great card.

ACB has been killing it lately.

That's a great card.

ACB has been killing it lately.

Already waiting for this card... do not know if i would be able to watch it all, but at least going to watch the last 5 or 6 for sure....
Kinda hyped for the Gonzales debut and there are some good matchups overall

Dammit, Mizugaki. I wish he would stop fighting younger fighters who have the potential to knock him out...

How can we watch this in the US? Wanna see Fernando Gonzalez fight!

maybe YT like the last time, it looks like they contract with FITE has ended
Do you know the start times? Dude it’s crazy I check the worldwide discussion everyday and I still can’t keep up lol. There’s so many fights and events and platforms to watch them.

Is it being shown on UK TV anywhere? I'm sure I caught an advert for it last weekend, but may have been fir the event rather than the broadcast. Really digging this card

maybe YT like the last time, it looks like they contract with FITE has ended

Do you know the start times? Dude it’s crazy I check the worldwide discussion everyday and I still can’t keep up lol. There’s so many fights and events and platforms to watch them.

Is it being shown on UK TV anywhere? I'm sure I caught an advert for it last weekend, but may have been fir the event rather than the broadcast. Really digging this card

I just posted the streams on the first page

2alm1n.jpg

English stream has no sound.

Classic ACB:D

EDIT: appears to be only the commentators who are soundless

Fuck sake xD the stream is dead. ACB really has to do something about this.

Back