ACB 71: Petr Yan vs Matheus Mattos (Live Free Stream with Frank Mir Commentary)

europe1

It´s a nice peninsula to Asia
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.fite.tv/watch/acb-71-petr-yan-vs-matheus-mattos/2le3j/

Superb card for the Russian MMA-Zone.

Frank Mir commentary

Petr Yan vs. Matheus Mattos
Eduard Vartanyan vs. Andrei Koshkin
Marcelo Alfaya vs. Aslambek Saidov
Oleg Borsiov vs. Murad Kalamov
Aleksei Butorin vs. Jonas Billstein
Alexander Peduson vs. Mukhamed Kokov
Herdeson Batista vs. Ali Bagov
Akop Stepanyan vs. Sayd-hamzat Avkhadov
Christos Giagos vs. Shamil Nikaev
Rustam Kerimov vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Karol Celinski vs. Maxim Futin
Dileno Lopes vs. Dukvaha Astamirov
Veleriy Khazhirokov vs. Ruslan Abitarov
Tural Ragimov vs. Taichi Nakajima
D.J. Linderman vs. Amirkhan Isagadzhiev

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch all of this since I'm going out with friends tonight. Friends fucking suck man. Let that be a lesson, never get friends outside the Worldwide Forum.

Last edited:
0-0 Amirkhan Isagadzhiev just headkick TKO'd 25-12 Bellator vet DJ Linderman.

Crazy prospect.

Crazy prospect.
It says on Tapology he's 2-0 with one of the fights in EFN.

It says on Tapology he's 2-0 with one of the fights in EFN.

Odd. I distinctly remember Frank and the other guy talking about how this was the guys pro-debuee. Maybe Tapology has listed his amature bouts as professional ones?

Floor seems slippery

From where does ACB have the money for all this?
Offering free streams in the internet, half empty arenas and what I see they don't seem to have big/many sponsors. But they are still organizing many events (read once that only the UFC has more events) with huge fight cards and also some big names on it and Frank Mir commentating it.

Are they financed by some kind of chechen warlord ?

But I have to admit they have set up a good product.

Odd. I distinctly remember Frank and the other guy talking about how this was the guys pro-debuee. Maybe Tapology has listed his amature bouts as professional ones?
Yeah, that's probably the case.

That's Akhmat

I don't remember the details. But Luke Barnett talked about how they're funded by some father-son team of bilionares. So yeah, money seems like a non-issue for them.

From where does ACB have the money for all this?
Offering free streams in the internet, half empty arenas and what I see they don't seem to have big/many sponsors. But they are still organizing many events (read once that only the UFC has more events) with huge fight cards and also some big names on it and Frank Mir commentating it.

But I have to admit they have set up a good product.
If money is no issue and they can keep putting out great cards then I guess they're hoping they'll take off eventually. It's just a matter of time.

30-27 Tural

Spirited performance from Nakajima though.

30-27 Tural

Spirited performance from Nakajima though.
Definitely agree. Nakajima was never out of the fight, but Tural clearly won imo. I love how Tural didn't even react to that spinning back to the head in the last 10 seconds.

Definitely agree. Nakajima was never out of the fight, but Tural clearly won imo. I love how Tural didn't even react to that spinning back to the head in the last 10 seconds.

Well it landed at the end of Nakajima spin and his standing leg wasn't excactly stable so it probably wouldn't hurt much either way

Well it landed at the end of Nakajima spin and his standing leg wasn't excactly stable so it probably wouldn't hurt much either way
I wasn't expecting too much from it, but I feel like he didn't even blink when it landed, there was that much emotion on his face.

Impressive from Ruslan, stopping the prospect. I want a replay of that gnarly slam though!

Impressive from Ruslan, stopping the prospect. I want a replay of that gnarly slam though!
No shame for Valeriy for losing against a guy with almost 30 fights on his record either. Hopefully he'll be one to keep an eye on in the future.

No shame for Valeriy for losing against a guy with almost 30 fights on his record either. Hopefully he'll be one to keep an eye on in the future.

Yeah there are some odd match-making on this card with very green prospects facing decorated veterans. The Linderman, Ruslan, and now Dukvaha fights for example.

Man this is just weird. Dukvaha just going both hands on Lopes squeezing hand when ever he applies pressure.

Yeah there are some odd match-making on this card with very green prospects facing decorated veterans. The Linderman, Ruslan, and now Dukvaha fights for example.
I guess they must have some sort of sink or swim mentality. Russians have records like that a lot. e.g. if you look at Khabib's record when he was like 15-0 he was fighting guys with losing records or making their pro debuts.

Crazy prospect.

I'm pumped to see how he does in the future, I already feel like he'll be up there with guys like Pavlovich and Minakov if they give him the right fights to develop.

Back