Media Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, the Father of MMA rates skills of Tony Ferguson, Dustin Poirier, Kevin Lee

“Please El Cucuy, don’t fight my son.”

Is what that translates to in English.

let's be honest you're showing torso only because you're a 5 foot 2 manlet

that iphone is 1/4 the size of your entire frame
Nice torso though innit ?! No homo

So

Khabib wants to fight mayweather

Khabibs dad wants tony to fight Islam; and khabib to rematch Conor in boxing

And khabibs manager wants tony to fight gaethje; and khabib to fight anyone except tony

Legacy though right

He will fight Tony, relax

bahhahaha my fuck, Khabib and his PED family are fucking scared to death of Tony.

It's becoming embarrassing. Tony is the real champ. Fuck Khabib. Him and his shitty scumbag friends can go choke on a dick for all I care. Fuck all of them. Garbage, all fo them.

Get Putin on the phone Khabib and tell him to up your PEDs because Tony is gonna fuck you up regardless of how many takedowns you get.

#IcarusBlessMotherRussia
Dude, Connor lost, when will you get over it ?

So I don't speak enough different languages to be too critical of others' command of English, but damn dude please revise.

I think this is the translation.

Russian to American sometimes results in weird idiomatic inconsistencies.

Literally has nothing to do with Conor and everything to do with Khabib and his garbage groupies.
I doubt that

You guys still can’t get over the fact he smoked him, embarrassed his entire crew and pretty much put an end to his aura

That’s why you harp on every word everyone near him says, his manager said this, his dad said that, what did his grade 3 teacher say about it ? Lol

I doubt that

You guys still can’t get over the fact he smoked him, embarrassed his entire crew and pretty much put an end to his aura

That’s why you harp on every word everyone near him says, his manager said this, his dad said that, what did his grade 3 teacher say about it ? Lol
Yeah dude if you talk about Khabib it better be in a positive light , anything else it's Conor nuthuggers attacking poor Khabib

If he wants a money fight and avoid Tony , so be it

I think this is the translation.

Russian to American sometimes results in weird idiomatic inconsistencies.

I'll take your word for it. I have nothing for Cyrillic.

Back