Media Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, the Father of MMA rates skills of Tony Ferguson, Dustin Poirier, Kevin Lee

305571.jpg

This should be the main question of this thread...just what the fuck?

I had always assumed that he lost an AV bet but now I'm just thinking...gay?

hey remember when Islam got murked by a guy who isn't even in the UFC anymore? cuz i do. it was only 4 fights ago.

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Abdulburlap needs to take it easy, how much he promotes this kid it's like he must be getting part of his pay check or something.

since his loss to Martins, he's beaten absolutely nobody. Tibau is washed up, Lentz is mid level at best, Kajan and Wade aren't even in the UFC anymore.

Islam doesn't deserve Tony or Lee. There are other fighters who need to fight top 5 before him.

So he wants that weirdo Islam to fight the contenders instead of Khabib defending his tittle?

You sure about that? I don't see the hype for this guy like most do on here.
exaggerating a bit, but it would certainly be a dangerous fight for him. lee is probably a better striker, nasty finisher, great gnp. one of the most difficult matchups for him

exaggerating a bit, but it would certainly be a dangerous fight for him. lee is probably a better striker, nasty finisher, great gnp. one of the most difficult matchups for him
No doubt it's a fun fight but I think Khabib would win more times than not.

Tony doesn't need to fight Makhachev.

He should only be fighting for a title at this stage.

I'm sure even khabib's dad knows that. He's probably just supporting his guy and getting his name out there.

Abdulkhabib Sr. clearly ducking Kevin Lee.

Poirier would be an easy fight for Bib, while Ferguson would be pretty even although I think Tony finishes him late.

Father of MMA?

That Abdulmabum can't be father of anything. Guy doesn't know shit about MMA.

So... Islam Makhachev is the key to all of MMA then? Thanks Mr. Nurmagomedov. I think I understand now.

I think it's actually cool that he supports Islam so much. Despite the fact that his son is in the same division, he talks about Islam like his favorite disciple.

Obviously the matches he's talking about make zero sense, though.

I'm sure even khabib's dad knows that. He's probably just supporting his guy and getting his name out there.

Conor should get the rebound vs Islam, KO Khabib's boy and hype up the biggest rematch in MMA history.

Islam is a 16-1 carbon copy of Khabib with one blind luck flash KO loss.

He would fucking destroy Conor and Lee and give Ferg a hell of a fight.

People shitting their pants over Islam.

Nobody wants to fight him.

I think it's actually cool that he supports Islam so much. Despite the fact that his son is in the same division, he talks about Islam like his favorite disciple.

Obviously the matches he's talking about make zero sense, though.
And SOUND like avoiding tough matchups for his son by offering Islam in his place?

C'mon son. Do better. (not you - Mr. Nurmagomedov)

And SOUND like avoiding tough matchups for his son by offering Islam in his place?

C'mon son. Do better. (not you - Mr. Nurmagomedov)

You might be right! Hopefully the suspension can be sorted out soon so we can see if khabib will defend against a legit contender.

Last edited:
Back