Media Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, the Father of MMA rates skills of Tony Ferguson, Dustin Poirier, Kevin Lee

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Can't argue with the man, seems he also wants Tony V Islam to happen
Tony Ferguson
“The fight with Ferguson is interesting from a sports point of view, as this fighter rightfully takes his place. Tony’s level reflects well his winning streak of 11 fights. But I think that it is important to note one more thing: the Russian Islam Makhachev is ready to go against the American even today, and I am sure that Islam will cope with it, since it has gained a good shape.”

Dustin Poirier:

“He is in good psychological and physical form, holds spectacular fights, for which it is interesting to watch. But we all understand that where good [striking] skills are present, as a rule, there is a weak stalls.”

Kevin Lee:

“Kevin Lee – fighter for 1-2 rounds, his fight with Ferguson showed it. An insurmountable obstacle in Lee’s career is a duel with the same Islam Makhachev. I think it’s not easy for Kevin to have against Al Iaquinta, with whom he has already met and lost. This could happen again, so in his place I would concentrate on preparing for the battle with Iaquinta, and not on the talks about Khabib.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ls-of-tony-ferguson-dustin-poirier-kevin-lee/

305571.jpg

This should be the main question of this thread...just what the fuck?

Tony doesn't need to fight Makhachev.

He should only be fighting for a title at this stage.

So I don't speak enough different languages to be too critical of others' command of English, but damn dude please revise.

Yes, I care what Abulabudar thinks, especially when it involves the most dangerous fighter for his son, and how his son's substantially less important countryman should get that major fight. Yeah, we all totally give a damn about Islam Makhachev getting his big chance against Tony while Khabib fights Mayweather. GTFO.

Ffs

#1 ranked tony Ferguson on a 12 fight win streak vs unranked makachev lmao

Anything to keep tony from strangling his son

Yes, I care what Abulabudar thinks, especially when it involves the most dangerous fighter for his son, and how his son's substantially less important countryman should get that major fight. Yeah, we all totally give a damn about Islam Makhachev getting his big chance against Tony while Khabib fights Mayweather. GTFO.
Salty Conor nuthuggers

So... Islam Makhachev is the key to all of MMA then? Thanks Mr. Nurmagomedov. I think I understand now.

He has a point to be fair.

As a rule there IS a weak stalls.

Tony is probably the only LW with the endurance to take Khabib into deep waters and break him in the 5th round or so

So

Khabib wants to fight mayweather

Khabibs dad wants tony to fight Islam; and khabib to rematch Conor in boxing

And khabibs manager wants tony to fight gaethje; and khabib to fight anyone except tony

Legacy though right

khabib trembles when hears the name kevin lee

Back