ABC deceives Americans on Islamic hadith pertaining to 72 virigins.

That dosen't warrant an obsession to the point of going into the theology part. You believe partialy in this but dislike other parts about it but you don't know it and that is why it infuriates you to the point it became an obsession.

I also believe you rejected despite your heart telling you something else for whatever reason it may be. Perhaps you disliked some parts. But I have no doubt you believe in this while you completely rejected and this makes you insecure and leads you to this insecure state and infuriates you..

Normal people don't waste a second on what they don't believe. Time is precious
Since Muslims groups like ISIS, AQ, Boko Haram,Taleban, Al Shabab, the lone wolf Jihadist attackers in the West all justify their violence citing Islamic scripture, delving into the theology is necessary.

I have no idea what you mean by "You believe partialy in this but dislike other parts about it but you don't know it and that is why it infuriates you to the point it became an obsession." . I do not believe in Islam being divinely inspired. The odds of me becoming a Muslim is infinitesimally tiny.

You are arguing in a trollish manner, thinking you can get under my skin by continuosly insisting I am conflicted . Your projection is just that, a projection.

Richard Dawkins , Sam Harris,Michael Shermer, James Randi and other noted atheist/non-theists have spent a lot of time criticizing Creationism, theistic claims, religion , superstitions, quack claims etc.. Do you think they believe in all that they criticize just because they criticize it.

Do you think all the people who criticized the Bush Admin for its bogus Iraq WMD claim are only doing so because they secretly believe the claims have merit.

Your argument is absurd.

Last edited:
0t0zGy2.png
<36>

That dosen't warrant an obsession to the point of going into the theology part. You believe partialy in this but dislike other parts about it but you don't know it and that is why it infuriates you to the point it became an obsession.

I also believe you rejected despite your heart telling you something else for whatever reason it may be. Perhaps you disliked some parts. But I have no doubt you believe in this while you completely rejected and this makes you insecure and leads you to this insecure state and infuriates you..

Normal people don't waste a second on what they don't believe. Time is precious

What normal people do is of lesser importance. Intelligent people try to understand the world around them so they can better predict what will happen.

Regardless if you're trying to troll him or actually trying to make an analysis of his behavior based on some posts you're not really making yourself look like you belong in the latter group.

That dosen't warrant an obsession to the point of going into the theology part.

It's still relevant to the point he's making. 72 raisins doesn't pass any logical thought process, even if it is based on bullshit, so the media is clearly and willingly going along with it to shape a narrative. Fake leftist news.

I believe it was the Pickthall translation that had the translation of 72 white raisins of the purest clarity. It's not really supported by many Muslim scholars, but then again, I dont trust any of these "scholars" to begin with.

Let's say it is indeed 72 white raisins. This would mean nothing, as devout Muslims would still have an incredibly important reason to go to their paradise: Martyrs bisect the litigation in which normal Muslims go through before reaching Paradise. Normal Muslims get interrogated by wrathful angels, and martyrs do not. It's a straight ticket to rivers of honey and supple boy servants who never age.
Willing to bet it's supported by local imams who know about members of their mosque who may not be of the soundest mind. A whispered assurance from a religious authority can be a powerful thing in a crazed and hopeless low-IQ mind.

I just think they're scared of portraying a Muslim as a terrorist or they look """racist""" just like how if you google image search "burglar" all the stock photos are white guys because if you portray a black person as a burglar you're a racist

So you end up with something like
are-these-two-numbers-the-same-nope-g-what-about-4575685.png
We all know this is the real menace, some pictures of average white american christians:
1280_daniel_radcliffe_imperium_trailer.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

westboro-baptist-church-1490649913.jpeg

I just think they're scared of portraying a Muslim as a terrorist or they look """racist""" just like how if you google image search "burglar" all the stock photos are white guys because if you portray a black person as a burglar you're a racist

So you end up with something like
are-these-two-numbers-the-same-nope-g-what-about-4575685.png

Does this mean I cant dress up as an Arab? I can pass as an Arab I think.

Yes, as a reward for going to war, god offers you a bag of raisins.

Would anyone watch that clip and not think that's bullshit? lmao? Even liberals?

How can an adult, especially a person smart enough to be an academic in a well knnown University , sincerely believe it is raisans? 72 Raisans sounds like an amateur joke .

72 raisins isn't even a lot of raisins. I can buy more raisins for a few quarters. Not impressed by that reward. That's not even minimum wage. And it's supposed to be a reward for holy war? lmao

All the jokes have been taken already.

I'm outta here.

LOL. Do you even understand what you are posting?

Tell me which numbers by race on the following FBI statistical table is more for burglary:

kGTczyE.png

Now reconcile the above, with this statement of yours:

and your graphic:

$

PS. I know you won't respond, so I'm happy to expose your idiocy for others to witness.

Any reason you didn't post the table that breaks down hispanics and non-hispanic whites?

Because it looks exactly like you're doing the same thing that ABC and holy war/ raisins did: trying to lie to people.

*pictures*

The viewpoints held by those people are 1/1000000 but are actually mainstream beliefs held by probably 50% of Muslims.

Go ask the average Muslim what they think of Islamic nationalism or their views on homosexuals. You'll find those same reciprocal views are a lot more prevalent than 1/1000000.

The viewpoints held by those people are 1/1000000 but are actually mainstream beliefs held by probably 50% of Muslims.

Go ask the average Muslim what they think of Islamic nationalism or their views on homosexuals. You'll find those same reciprocal views are a lot more prevalent than 1/1000000.
It was sarcasm.

Yup, Christian honor killings and suicide bombers are common occurences...

They arent that uncommon in places like india/middle east where family honor is super serious and people dont care what their religion says in regards to it.

You know what is funny. I honestly believe that @MicroBrew believes Islam is the truth because if he o she didn't believe then he or she wouldn't have been so obsessed with the theology part of Islam and what they believe unless he or she 100% believes in this to the point it makes him/her insecure about own belief. The same goes to @Son of Jamin

Wtf? What kind of logic is this? You are an AIDS poster.

You need a good exile.

LOL. Do you even understand what you are posting?

Tell me which numbers by race on the following FBI statistical table is more for burglary:

kGTczyE.png

Now reconcile the above, with this statement of yours:

and your graphic:

$

PS. I know you won't respond, so I'm happy to expose your idiocy for others to witness.

LOL! What's the black population compared to white population? What a self-rape you just did of yourself.

Back