ABC deceives Americans on Islamic hadith pertaining to 72 virigins.

GEB08YD.gif
The sad part is that I'm not trying to be funny or fishing for Likes.

B-4dxGNXIAEFAft.jpg

They would eat their 72 raisins in about a minute or two, and then they would spend all of their time for eternity with an empty bag.

They could skip the whole Jihadi part and experience the same sensation by walking down to the store and buying a bag for less than a dollar.

Any reason you didn't post the table that breaks down hispanics and non-hispanic whites?

Because it looks exactly like you're doing the same thing that ABC and holy war/ raisins did: trying to lie to people.

I wasn't making any statements one way or the other, and I only needed the table with total crime statistics to prove the contradictory nature of Pwent's post - ie., using a graphic to show that statistical *totals* are "unequal" (Christian vs. Islam), and in the next breath he wonders why "all the pictures you look up having to do with burglary only show white guys".

Well, if you look at statistical totals, white people commit more burglaries. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth.

LOL! What's the black population compared to white population? What a self-rape you just did of yourself.

Obviously my post went way over your head. Look at Pwent's graphic very carefully, and in that context, re-read his complaint about only white people being depicted as burglars.

When both are juxtaposed, he is being completely contradictory in how he is interpreting statistics.

The fact that I have to spell this out for you leaves me with one observation; the only self-rape happening here are partisan dweebs with knee-jerk reactions and a severe lack of critical thinking skills. Sad.

What the fuck are raisans? You mean raisins?

What the fuck kind of reward for
Martyrdom is that? Raisins are fucking terrible. I'm always picking that shit out of carrot cake and cinnamon buns.

I'm not killing myself for 72 of those little fuckers.

Martyrdom is that? Raisins are fucking terrible. I'm always picking that shit out of carrot cake and cinnamon buns.

The argument is its a specific kind of raisin that was considered a delicacy in the region at the time. So imagine a delicacy in your country and imagine getting 72 servings of that in heaven. Still kind of underwhelming to me but I bet something like that seems a lot more enticing to a person experiencing the scarcity of the 7th century Arabian desert.

Good job in sticking to a weak, fabricated hadith to fuel your islamophobic obsession.

AHA as your avatar. Posting David Wood videos. You are clearly obsessed with Islam in a disgusting way.

Good job in sticking to a weak, fabricated hadith to fuel your islamophobic obsession.

AHA as your avatar. Posting David Wood videos. You are clearly obsessed with Islam in a disgusting way.

As opposed to a strong, legit, totally-not-fabricated Hadith eh <{MingNope}><{Heymansnicker}>

AHA as your avatar. Posting David Wood videos.

What is a weak hadith, the one that mentions 72 virgins??

From wiki:

The idea of 72 virgins in Islam refers to an aspect of paradise. In a Sunni collection by Abu `Isa Muhammad ibn `Isa at-Tirmidhi in his Jami` at-Tirmidhi[58] and also quoted by Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir ibn Kathir of sura 55[59] it is stated:

It was mentioned by Daraj Ibn Abi Hatim, that Abu al-Haytham 'Adullah Ibn Wahb narrated from Abu Sa'id al-Khudhri, who heard Muhammad saying, 'The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and seventy-two houri, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a.[60]

However, regarding the above statement Hafiz Salahuddin Yusuf has said: "The narration, which claims that everyone would have seventy-two wives has a weak chain of narrators."[61]

In the same collection of Sunni hadiths, however, the following is judged strong (hasan sahih):

That the Messenger of Allah said: "There are six things with Allah for the martyr. He is forgiven with the first flow of blood (he suffers), he is shown his place in Paradise, he is protected from punishment in the grave, secured from the greatest terror, the crown of dignity is placed upon his head—and its gems are better than the world and what is in it—he is married to seventy two wives among the Hur the `Iyn ["wide-eyed ones", اثْنَتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ زَوْجَةً مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِينِ] of Paradise, and he may intercede for seventy of his close relatives."[62]

--------------

You are clearly obsessed with Islam in a disgusting way.

You know what is disgusting , the guy you look up to as the perfect human was an effin pedophile.

For fcuks sake, he raped a 9 year old
He waged genocide.
He tortured people.
He advocated sex slavery
He was a bandit

--------------

Hey if you think criticism of Islam is bad , which is what is implied when one trots out the Islamophobic canard , then:

Any criticism of White society , including White supremacy , is racist
Any criticism of China's treatment of Uighurs is anti-Han racism
Any criticism of Israel and her supporters is Anti-Semitism
Any criticism of European colonialism is anti-white racism
Any criticism of Western foreign policy in the MidEast is racist

Last edited:
The argument is its a specific kind of raisin that was considered a delicacy in the region at the time. So imagine a delicacy in your country and imagine getting 72 servings of that in heaven. Still kind of underwhelming to me but I bet something like that seems a lot more enticing to a person experiencing the scarcity of the 7th century Arabian desert.

Why wouldn't Allah give 73 raisins , why is he soo cheap.

Why wouldn't Allah give 73 raisins , why is he soo cheap.
Idk, maybe 72 is a significant number or maybe Allah doesn't want his subjects to get fat in heaven.

I think it's hilarious to think that anyone would want sex in heaven. Heaven is the spiritual realm, no body or body pleasures....sounds kind of silly to think anyone would ascend to heaven and still have to deal with brain chemistry. The whole purpose of sex is to create life, just seems silly and 7th century goofy it would be the same when dead.

Yeah but it's used to motivate testosterone filled young males to Jihad, on earth.

And in that sense, there are few motivating forces more effective.

Yeah but it's used to motivate testosterone filled young males to Jihad, on earth.

And in that sense, there are few motivating forces more effective.
Well most of those young men will likely have some women if they lived long enough but probably never one of those gourmet raisins. Now imagine having 72 of something you could only dream of eating of now. That's gotta be worth a lot right?

Well most of those young men will likely have some women if they lived long enough but probably never one of those gourmet raisins. Now imagine having 72 of something you could only dream of eating of now. That's gotta be worth a lot right?
IDL has said what I've been saying .

But most of these men may not be able to get their own women. And even if they do, not beautifull ones and not anywhere near 72. So their only hope of getting soo many beautifull women is to die for the faith. Usefull idiots ! especially the non-Arab Muslims (if they are dying for a cause that does not specifically benefit their ethnic group)

oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for the win.

Back