Aaron Hernandez CTE

At his level, I think "choice" isn't really black and white. He was a star since he was in his teens, there was really little chance he would choose to stop when all that money and fame were right around the corner, not to mention we are really just starting to learn the full effects of CTE.

His decision to murder someone was definitely a choice though. One driven by many mental factors, but it was a choice and the punishment was fair

Chris Borland gave up a potentially great career in the NFL at age 24. He would rather save his brain.

It is the player's choice.

Chris Borland gave up a potentially great career in the NFL at age 24. He would rather save his brain.

It is the player's choice.
Wasn't there a Texas A&M receiver that looked like Welker or Edelman's mini me that retired after getting drafted the same year as Manziel?

Yeah, I'm sure the CTE was to blame for him keeping it real, and living the gangster lifestyle, while he had a lucrative NFL career.
It's so absurd. I couldn't believe it when I saw the headline, and realized what the game was, except that it was all too predictable.

They're literally trying to blame Aaron's repeated, premeditate, callous, brutal violent crimes to CTE impulsiveness. Unreal.

They're literally trying to blame Aaron's repeated, premeditate, callous, brutal violent crimes to CTE impulsiveness. Unreal.

Going back to high school - LMAO.

A book worth reading.

51sHt4F%2BL6L.jpg

Wasn't there a Texas A&M receiver that looked like Welker or Edelman's mini me that retired after getting drafted the same year as Manziel?

Yeah it was Ryan Swope, he could've been a really good NFL slot receiver. He was about Welker's size but faster (I want to say he ran a 4.3 something while at aTm) and had a good set of hands

Can't blame a guy for hanging it up though, he may regret the money he gave up at points in his life but he'll know that he made the right choice when he sees Welker, Amendola, etc in about 30 years

Back