A Starcucks baracista wrote "Beaner" for a latino customer named Pedro...

we need to get beyond the public outrage and mob justice after the fact. the penalty for shit like this should just be a nice pimp slap in the face and everybody moves on. offender learns more, too

Dude you don't need to get offended for everyone. It's probably the least offensive ethnic slur out there. I've never been offened by it

lol

You just said it's a racial slur, and I'm sorry to break it to you, but there are people who don't take kindly to being slurred racially.

But I'm sure if you were Latino and a Starcucks employee called you a beaner...you'd be fine and dandy.

Cool.

Yet further proof that Starbucks is run by the KKK. Sherdog, as a progressive collective, cannot allow this to stand.

lol

You just said it's a racial slur, and I'm sorry to break it to you, but there are people who don't take kindly to being slurred racially.

But I'm sure if you were Latino and a Starcucks employee called you a beaner...you'd be fine and dandy.

Cool.
I'm half Mexican . Beaner is a silly slur. It's never bothered me, as it has almost no real weight to it. Spic and wet back are more hurtful.

#not that offended

i blame this idiots parents.

this happened in La Canada, i lived in that town for a few years, its a wealthy LA suberb full of stuck up whites and koreans. one or their shitty kids probably got a job at starbucks to pay mom and dad back for his new dj equipment, but like many wealthy parents they never taught him manners and this was the result.

most ironic thing is that a lowly starbucks barista would have the nerve to insult anyone at all. cut his tongue out and cook some lengua tacos for the beaners.

Not sure if it was mentioned but should have gone the Napolean Dynamite route and written "Vote for Pedro" instead...

I'm half Mexican . Beaner is a silly slur. It's never bothered me, as it has almost no real weight to it. Spic and wet back are more hurtful.

#not that offended

If I go to Starcucks and they insult me in any way whatsoever, there will be problems.

...whereas many other people in this thread are cool with being insulted.

Yeah, I'm gonna pay 7 bucks for a latte and be welcomed by a slur... Nope.

we need to get beyond the public outrage and mob justice after the fact. the penalty for shit like this should just be a nice pimp slap in the face and everybody moves on. offender learns more, too

What if the offender is bigger and tougher than the person pimp slapping them? What lesson will be learned when they're kicking the shit out of the person who instigated the violence? That they can use racism to bait people into an ass kicking?

Or would this be an organized pimp slapping? Like you tie the guy to a pole and have a designated pimp slapper carry out the punishment.

What if the offender is bigger and tougher than the person pimp slapping them? What lesson will be learned when they're kicking the shit out of the person who instigated the violence? That they can use racism to bait people into an ass kicking?

Or would this be an organized pimp slapping? Like you tie the guy to a pole and have a designated pimp slapper carry out the punishment.

Seriously...?

That's like forgiving a barista for calling a black person "N*gger"...

You have issues bro.

The B-Word is nothing even remotely like the N-Word.

If it were, it would get automatically censored every time you tried to type it out on Sherdog.

The B-Word is nothing even remotely like the N-Word.

If it were, it would get automatically censored every time you tried to type it out on Sherdog.
wetback.

spic.

wetback.

spic.

Those do not get censored here on Sherdog...

Can you guess why?

Just because the public at large does not care about the word "beaner" or wetback or spic.........that doesn't mean it's okay for Starcucks to slur customers...................

Fucking duh.

Fuuny how you can call a New Zealander by the food he eats and there's no problem.

Back