A Starcucks baracista wrote "Beaner" for a latino customer named Pedro...

I like your spirit, but you may get sued up the ass........

Which is why you should SUE THEM.

Fuck coward fucks who slur random people.

I don't believe in all that sue, sue, sue culture. I hate it. Rules written by pussies and supported by spineless politicians and greedy lawyers and judges. It's an ugly "money fixes everything" culture where one's worth is directly linked to how much money he has.

I won't sue because someone called me a name, I'm above that.

I don't believe in all that sue, sue, sue culture. I hate it. Rules written by pussies and supported by spineless politicians and greedy lawyers and judges. It's an ugly "money fixes everything" culture where one's worth is directly linked to how much money he has.

I won't sue because someone called me a name, I'm above that.

If you were out and someone in a restaurant or what have you called your wife our mom or son or daughter a n*gger...you'd just be cool?

FUCK racist fucks.

If you were out and someone in a restaurant or what have you called your wife our mom or son or daughter a n*gger...you'd just be cool?

FUCK racist fucks.

I didn't say that. I said I wouldn't sue.
Read above, originally you asked what I'd do if it had happened to me at the coffee shop. I did I would have thrown the hot coffee on him. What would happen next would be up to him.

What I said was I wouldn't get some leach of a lawyer involved.

How about the barista that was served a “crappuchino” by that crazy lady that shit in her hands and threw it like a monkey

Uhh...

If you work for x company and you are sexually harassed at said company by a higher up...

...the company is at fault.

It's a similar principal compared to a Starbucks worker being racist to a customer.

according to wiki, there are currently 240k employees for starbucks and they serve a couple dozen million people daily. If 1 or 2 of them do stupid shit and the company brings the fire down and terminates them and apologizes, you think the company as a whole is at fault?

I could go for a Shaken Iced Green Tea Lemonade right about now without the racial slur of course.

Seriously...?

That's like forgiving a barista for calling a black person "N*gger"...

You have issues bro.
<bball1>
You do realize, the man who ordered coffee didn't say a thing, right? He didn't care. It was some lady he bought coffee for, and with to much fucking time on her hands from the sound of it. Sure, it was racist. Should it be a national issue, company wide shutdown type of issue? No. Why the fuck do I care? I don't. Tbh the biggest problem with racism In America these days is directed at whites. Is there national outrage? No. FYI blacks call each other the "n" word millions of times EVERY DAY. Don't be such a pussy. Words don't hurt you. Especially when they are not directed at YOU.

Yes.

The horrid history of "cracker" and "white trash" reeeeeeeeeeeally compares to the history and reality of the N word...

SMH

All of those white slaves and black supremacists...........

It's all so terrifying.
You are like a fucking child.

I was joking about the Sherdog censoring. Lighten up.

But don't you think if a barista wrote "dummy" or "ugly" or "fatty" on some random person's cup that barista would also come under fire from management and that that customer would also receive an apology and a "making right" from Starbucks corporate?

Only if they throw it up on Facebook and mainstream media picks it up.

An employee at a shitty coffee place with locations all over said something shitty. Weird.

You're not stupid I assume.

...but there are some (stupid) people out there who spew racist shit in the wrong places.

That's the nature of evolution. But don't pretend to be civilized if you're going to fuck someone up over words.

I'm not judging you, we are ALL biological animals after all, but some people are more MORALLY-EVOLVED.

<bball1>
You do realize, the man who ordered coffee didn't say a thing, right? He didn't care. It was some lady he bought coffee for, and with to much fucking time on her hands from the sound of it. Sure, it was racist. Should it be a national issue, company wide shutdown type of issue? No. Why the fuck do I care? I don't. Tbh the biggest problem with racism In America these days is directed at whites. Is there national outrage? No. FYI blacks call each other the "n" word millions of times EVERY DAY. Don't be such a pussy. Words don't hurt you. Especially when they are not directed at YOU.

This should not be national news and people are too sensitive these days, I get it. If it was a friend of mine that did this to me I'd laugh it off. But what kind of spineless worm does someone have to be to let a STRANGER that's serving them at the moment racially punk them out and not say a word? That's a real pussy there.

Back