A question about motorcycle culture

D Train

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I understand bike riders have their own culture. I’m wondering where trikes fit in in the hierarchy of bike culture. No real reason, just saw one cruising down the road and I was curious.

Trikes are kind of lame. It's one thing if you have a disability which prevents you from riding a real bike, no one will give you shit for that, especially not something like a Harley or Indian trike, but they aren't like a real bike 100%.

Trikes are kind of lame. It's one thing if you have a disability which prevents you from riding a real bike, no one will give you shit for that, especially not something like a Harley or Indian trike, but they aren't like a real bike 100%.

This.

I know a couple of guys that have lost part of a leg and still ride a bike not a trike and not a side car.

What about those things with two wheels up front?

I think they're ok. I was a sport bike guy, until my bike was stolen last summer [made a thread about it]. I waved at every one, thought all us bikers were cool, the only ones that wouldn't wave back were the [occaional] Harley guys. Maybe its just my area. After that, I would always wait until the oncoming rider would wave, then I would do it.

Trikes are fine with me!

I've never seen a Hells Angel on a trike

I understand bike riders have their own culture. I’m wondering where trikes fit in in the hierarchy of bike culture. No real reason, just saw one cruising down the road and I was curious.
would you say that your bike curious now?

Lol sport bike riders dressed like nascar racers driving around waving at each other. That’s fucking dumb.

I knew a chick who was into sport bikes, she fucked every single dude in this shorty sport bike club that would go out on these huge group rides at night.

Lol
Nah, sadly my best friend died in a bike accident a long time ago and I haven’t ridden since. I am interested in subcultures though.

There is a lot of differences in what type of bike rider you are talking about.

Here is a link but don't take everything you read there as the gospel.

It has a lot of general good shit on things.

http://www.rcvsmc.net/index.html

Which or what part of biker culture are you speaking of?
Pretty much everything. I just like to ride motorcycles. I could give a fuck about someone's uniform or code or tribe or 'cagers' or anything really. I like to drive fast cars and ride cool looking motorcycles. Don't give a fuck about the rest.

Pretty much everything. I just like to ride motorcycles. I could give a fuck about someone's uniform or code or tribe or 'cagers' or anything really. I like to drive fast cars and ride cool looking motorcycles. Don't give a fuck about the rest.

There are a lot of people that ride that ride that feel that way.

Like I said people that ride come in all kinds of mind sets.

It's all good as long as your knees are in the breeze and you are loving it. I'm a live and let live type. I have ridden with all types.

The outlaw thing is different and there all kinds of clubs with all kinds of bikes and riders .

I think they're ok. I was a sport bike guy, until my bike was stolen last summer [made a thread about it]. I waved at every one, thought all us bikers were cool, the only ones that wouldn't wave back were the [occaional] Harley guys. Maybe its just my area. After that, I would always wait until the oncoming rider would wave, then I would do it.

Trikes are fine with me!

It's not just your area (unless you live near me). These fucking dentists have the mindset that if it's not a Harley (a dying brand), its not a "real bike". Fuck Harley and fuck the assless chap wearing soccer dads that ride them.

I dunno but.. fuckin cagers, amiright guys?

It's not just your area (unless you live near me). These fucking dentists have the mindset that if it's not a Harley (a dying brand), its not a "real bike". Fuck Harley and fuck the assless chap wearing soccer dads that ride them.
All chaps are assless and Harley used to make some very cool bikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back