A Just Bleed brawl for the ages Perry vs Alvarez

I love Eddie Alvarez, but he is shot to bits, and his chin is not what it was.
Perry will stop him. It's sad, but there it is.

I really hope Mike Perry trashes that dork Eddie

In MMA I would favor Eddie. Perry seems to be absolutely thriving in BKFC tho so things are very different. Ask Rockhold LOL. This fight favors Platinum IMO.
I asked Rockhold on OnlyFans (only subbed for a friend). He says bkfc is beneath him and that he should be fighting for the UFC LHW strap this weekend as he’s better than either guy anywhere the fight goes

Mike looked good against Luke and Page. But neither of these guys are boxers. Eddie has good hands. That being said, he’s not a young man. Who knows?
Eddie has good hands but bad boxing.

I know that is a weird thing to say but it is true. Eddie has power and he is a dog and can often take one or two to give a big one back. All of that bodes well for him. And his dirty boxing I think is pretty good, nothing to write home about, but serviceable.

Eddie is a good brawler.

I wouldn't say Eddie is a good boxer.

Eddie is great in chaos. He is a good bully.
He thrives in chaos and scrambles and a nice meathead clusterfuck.

I think he is too small for Perry.
Too short specifically.

Eddie is short for 155.
Perry seemed fine at 170 and has knock your teeth out power st 185.

Oh sheeeeit boys

<{JustBleed}>

27592.jpg

I was really pumped for this fight at first, as the UFC has gotten a little stale lately. Fast forward to the epic Derrick Lewis vs Jailton Almeida fight the other week and I remembered why I love the UFC so much. Just an epic fight that is definetly one for the ages. Nothing like watching Lewis laying on his back thinking about what stuff he has to get done in the upcoming weeks, all while getting dry humped by his opponent for 25 minutes.
I think you are in the wrong thread homeboy.

Eddie couldn't take McGregors power, doubt he takes Mike Perrys.

Perry is going to go zerk on Alvarez and deliver a brutal beat down

Eddie could definitively catch him, but Perry seems built for bare-knuckle.

Perry batters him like Rockhold

Eddie is lighter and nearly 40, he probably will get knocked out.
You can't take that damage from a heavier guy bareknuckle at that age.
Its true your chin declines with age. Eddie won't be as dehydrated as the old days at least.

In MMA I would favor Eddie. Perry seems to be absolutely thriving in BKFC tho so things are very different. Ask Rockhold LOL. This fight favors Platinum IMO.
Honestly, try to imagine Mike Perry doing any other job. It'd be a nightmare. BKFC is the greatest thing to happen to that man and I full support him punching the fuck out of everyone.

Honestly, try to imagine Mike Perry doing any other job. It'd be a nightmare. BKFC is the greatest thing to happen to that man and I full support him punching the fuck out of everyone.
Right?!

Hopefully Eddie can make it a fight but I don't see his chin holding up for long

Would have loved to see Rothwell VS Duffman

Perry seems to have been made for BKFC

Cementhead and has that dog in him

Ask Rockhold is a good note, nobody would have given Perry a chance against Rockhold in MMA.

Back