***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned BKFC 56 Perry vs Alvarez Discussion 12/2 9pm ET

Nah he can do that vs lesser competition in just punches rules no gloves. No gloves suites him cause he is tougher. However I would love to see him in the ufc, but happy he get´s to be a champ somewhere and make bank

Perry comes to fight. There are too many ways to stink out a fight in mma rules.

Perry kind of sounds like David Lee Roth.
Pre-Sammy, or post-Sammy?

I waited at least 20 years to see this band. Just chance and circumstances kept me from seeing this band at least 6 times before this.

I saw them in 2008.

Pre-Sammy, or post-Sammy?

I waited at least 20 years to see this band. Just chance and circumstances kept me from seeing this band at least 6 times before this.

I saw them in 2008.
Pre-Sammy. I like early Van Halen the best (from around ?1980-1984). I didn't care for Van Hagar.

Mike Perry is a bare knuckle fighting legend, and the money fight in his neck of the woods. He’s the bloody panty night in BKFC. He’s taken MVP, Luke Rockhold, and Eddie Alvarez on a tour of what it’s like in bare knuckle town and ran them right back out where they came from. They don’t ever want to come back either.
Perry is GOAT

Reactions: HHJ
Buakaw is not fighting Mike Perry lol. And unless it's bare knuckle Muay thai rules he'd have no shot.
i know, you quoted the post before the one where i said it ain't happening. lol.

The UFC belt costs like 300K. Shocking. Lol.
The previous UFC belts were $200-$250K.. Supposedly.

That whole “12 pounds of gold” stuff. And considering every time you won a championship fight. You would get another belt (Except for DJ. He did get them all a few years ago). That’s pretty pricey.

But I haven’t seen anything about the new belts.

But you only get one belt now. The Rubies are the true treasure.

The Power Slap belts look pretty inexpensive, imo.

That would be crazy if he slapped four tits upon entering the ring.

giphy.gif
I can’t recall exactly which card it was. But the pre-fight ref totally copped a feel at an Invicta card.

I couldn’t believe it. And I did comment about it in real time, in the PBP. Maybe somebody else remembers it.

It was fucking bizarre, alright.

For me personally, it was about size. Eddie is naturally much smaller than Perry.
And older...but as we can see,skill wise he was lighting this dude up and a normal human being regardless of size shouldn't have need able to make it through that abuse in the first hahaha. The damage from such a bigger guy was just too much for Eddie tho.

And older...but as we can see,skill wise he was lighting this dude up and a normal human being regardless of size shouldn't have need able to make it through that abuse in the first hahaha. The damage from such a bigger guy was just too much for Eddie tho.
I’m only here for the violence. BKFC is HIGHLY entertaining, imo.

if Paddy or Colby quit against Perry ya'll would be shitting all over them. lol but Eddie Adios gets love for it.

<36>

Back