A Just Bleed brawl for the ages Perry vs Alvarez

It’s only a matter of time before Perry gets KO’d. Literally no head movement, Eddie was tagging him with jabs and rights the whole fight. With that said he also was taggin Eddie.

Did Eddie give up on the stool or was it a doc stoppage? I went to the bathroom when the round was over and missed the ending

It’s only a matter of time before Perry gets KO’d. Literally no head movement, Eddie was tagging him with jabs and rights the whole fight. With that said he also was taggin Eddie.

Did Eddie give up on the stool or was it a doc stoppage? I went to the bathroom when the round was over and missed the ending
Eddy told them to stop the fight. He night have broken his nose

In MMA I would favor Eddie. Perry seems to be absolutely thriving in BKFC tho so things are very different. Ask Rockhold LOL. This fight favors Platinum IMO.
Watching big mouth completely having no self awareness Rockhold get clobbered was gold. And still he's talking crap about a comeback. Take your beating but don't act like it didn't happen.

Yea, I'm very happy for Perry.

From what I remember, he told his corner he couldn't see

Eddy told them to stop the fight. He night have broken his nose
He could not see, likely orbital fractures.​
It’s only a matter of time before Perry gets KO’d. Literally no head movement, Eddie was tagging him with jabs and rights the whole fight.
Perry's convinced he's unbeatable in "stand & bang".

That Mentality WILL Get Him KO'd in the near future.​

Last edited:
Perry's head is twice the size of eddies. Eddie couldn't see and he wasn't able to hurt mike. It was just a matter of time until mike caught eddy.

The way Perry blocks makes it look like he's giving you a free shot. The problem is you're punching Mikes skull, with bare knuckles, which is not sustainable.

His strategy is similar to the Diaz approach of being a pressure counter-puncher, but with power. He keeps moving forward, making you stick and move, or get run through the meat grinder. You can outbox him, or you can try to hurt him enough to make him stall and recover, but you can't do what Eddie did in round 2 and brawl with him. It's a fools errand on the level of giving Palhares your leg. It's not going to end well.

Brutal fight, both guys just sat in the pocket. Man, if Eddie had worked some lateral footwork in he could have chewed Mike up and taken way less damage.

Perry is a fucking savage in this sport, there's no question. Dude found his calling.

Happy that Perry found his bloody niche and is successfull in it, but the guy is on his way to end up totally disfigured

Fighting Perry bare knuckle sounds like a fucking nightmare. I swear that dude doesn't even feel pain.

Just goes to show Eddie’s loss to Conor was a fix, no way in hell that crappy pillow fisted Conor could’ve dropped Eddie the way it did.

Just watched the post pressers

Sounded like BKFC not only let in a small group of fans in there but also allowed them to ask questions? It created a great atmosphere for the presser honestly. Nice move by Dave Feldman & co.

Back