A friend of mine's parents were killed by South African natives.

i knew south africa was officially over after this video

if south africans are so cretins and fascists inside university, imagine in the rural area

They could have just sent those black magic lightning bolts to eliminate the science oriented evil colonists.

Alright I'll take back Nigeria. You have me caught there, I did keep hearing good things about Nigeria so I thought they weren't doing BAD. Looking at it now I see it's still nowhere near the countries I'm thinking of that actually have a quality of life I wouldn't consider to substandard.

That's because you've never lived anywhere outside a nice Western liberal bubble, consider yourself lucky.

yes, I have been to Kazakhstan, have you?
Taiwan is pretty good, you're right, but they have Restrictions in their investments, foreign investments are screened, etc...they also still have decent corruption in their judicial system
per heritage: "The level of state involvement in the export-oriented economy remains considerable. Privatization and market liberalization are ongoing, but progress has been slow and uneven. The financial sector remains fragmented."

Yes I have. Astana and Almaty are fine places. I'm obviously spoiled by NYC but its liveable. Kind of like the smaller cities in the United States.

And that doesn't mean people in Taiwan don't live well. While they have government corruption, and overbearing government involvement in the economy, it doesn't mean the country isnt strong. Maybe we have different standards, but if a country ranks high in GDP, GDP per capita, quality of life, and does better than a good majority of the world, its a good country.

They could have just sent those black magic lightning bolts to eliminate the science oriented evil colonists.

That's because you've never lived anywhere outside a nice Western liberal bubble, consider yourself lucky.

I came here from a third world nation... and I have traveled to countries outside the western liberal bubble thanks.

Yes I have. Astana and Almaty are fine places. I'm obviously spoiled by NYC but its liveable. Kind of like the smaller cities in the United States.

And that doesn't mean people in Taiwan don't live well. While they have government corruption, and overbearing government involvement in the economy, it doesn't mean the country isnt strong. Maybe we have different standards, but if a country ranks high in GDP, GDP per capita, quality of life, and does better than a good majority of the world, its a good country.
Fair enough, Taiwan can be considered a first world country by that definition absolutely, although that has a lot to do w/ US and others supporting them after Chiang Kia Shek left mainland China and took his people there. Had we not viewed Taiwan as official China for years, they'd still be Formosa level of shit-tier IMO

Kazakhstan cannot, it's main industry is energy and it's state owned and has massive corruption.

Your last pt, to me, is irrelevant as the vast vast majority of the world is still third world (or emerging market as they say now).

@Vagitarian where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

all I'm saying is those countries aren't fully developed first world nations, not that they are all on Afghanistan's level of poverty and lack of infrastructure, etc...

Fair enough, Taiwan can be considered a first world country by that definition absolutely

Kazakhstan cannot, it's main industry is energy and it's state owned and has massive corruption.

Your last pt, to me, is irrelevant as the vast vast majority of the world is still third world (or emerging market as they say now).

Oh I'm not saying Kazakhstan is first world in anything, I'm only saying its a non-white majority country thats doing well compared to most of the world. And the money its making off energy is being reinvested into the country. I doubt they'll have a viable base for their economy any time soon but they have a growing manufacturing industry and retail industry. There's also the privatization plan. But bottom, line, they do ok. livable and better than some european countries.

Also it all becomes relative once a country satisfies basic economic and social needs. How does one figure Taiwan does better than another country? More money, better quality of life.

Are we pretending that the white minority in SA didn't treat the black population worse than their cattle ?

Yes but there is a good argument to be made that the whites stopped the full genocide of the Xhosa people, which would have been completed if not for them, so there should maybe be a little gratitude.

No, im talking reality here, South Africa is a big country with a really poor law enforcement and a violent population.

Its either that or band and form militias, but i doubt the government would allow that.

If they formed a militia to start defending themselves from these superpredators you'd be the first one demanding they be arrested.

If they formed a militia to start defending themselves from these superpredators you'd be the first one demanding they be arrested.

Nope, but nice strawman.

Nope, but nice strawman.

You literally just condoned the murder of a white family because they did not accept what you argue is the natural order of things.

You literally just condoned the murder of a white family because they did not accept what you argue is the natural order of things.

Strawman number 2.

Its hard to really understand what is happening in another country. I do feel for the victims but if there is genocide happening isnt it prudent for people who have the means to move to europe. I know not every white person is rich in SA so they may not have the means but if i think my offsprings are in danger i would move to a safer part of the world. I would think it wouldnt be too difficult for a white SA to move to another white nation.

I am a product of a situation where we escaped a dangerous part of the world to a safer one so im not totally speaking out of my a**

Last edited:
This is a cautionary tale to us. This is what Europe will look like in 20 years. If we are not careful America will be next.

20 years? and America will be next because of?

Back