A friend of mine's parents were killed by South African natives.

What does this have to do with anything?
Again, does your country's leadership have a habit of singing "kill the [insert scapegoat ethnic minority here]"?

No, but does it really matters? Greed is greed.

This photo is quite telling though.

BRICS_heads_of_state_and_government_hold_hands_ahead_of_the_2014_G-20_summit_in_Brisbane%2C_Australia_%28Agencia_Brasil%29.jpg

Thats like the corruption avengers.

At least Dilma went down.

No, but does it really matters? Greed is greed.

It matters in justifying fears of ethnic persecution and cleansing.
You seem like you're being intentionally obtuse... and kind of a jackass.

It matters in justifying fears of ethnic persecution and cleansing.
You seem like you're being intentionally obtuse.

Do poor landless whites get targeted for persecution and cleansing? seems like they are the low hanging fruit, but they decide to attack farmers instead.

Do poor landless whites get targeted for persecution and cleansing? seems like they are the low hanging fruit, but they decide to attack farmers instead.

Seems you don't know much about rural vs urban living if you believe that.
The isolated target is the easier one.

Also, this is not just about "whites" but boers.

And on top of that, if this were simply about greed, we wouldn't be seeing the torture, rape and the literal boiling to death of infants that we commonly do in the farm attacks, with very little actually being stolen.

Last edited:
Seems you don't know much about rural vs urban living if you believe that.
The isolated target is the easier one.

Also, this is not just about "whites" but boers.

And on top of that, if this were simply about greed, we wouldn't be seeing the torture, rape and literal baby boiling that we commonly do in the farm attacks, with very little actually being stolen.

I know the difference between urban and rural, but you are claiming the State is involucrated in said ethnic cleansing.

I looked for baby boiling and i only saw one revenge murder by former employees, also very little being stolen could be the result of increased surveillance forcing them to abandon the crime scene, the torture could be a way to force people to give information about valuables.

I mean its not anything i dont see here in Mexico. When the State is involved though, its completely different people being picked up by police and given to organized crime which operate horror safe houses.

Why arent farmers banding up and setting up a watch? considering South Africa, i dont think a good solution will really come to place besides selling and moving to urban areas.

How many South Africans are asking for asylum? and would you give any South African in the same condition the same opportunity or just whites?

a nonwhite S African is by definition not facing the same level of government enforced racism as a white.
In South Africa white simply can not be given a job if a black person applies with the bare minimum requirements for hire. Even if the white person is vastly more qualified.

Why arent farmers banding up and setting up a watch? considering South Africa, i dont think a good solution will really come to place besides selling and moving to urban areas.

GTFO are you seriously victim blaming the murdered white famers. I see what side you are on.

Lighten up, Francis.
Or does that word hurt your little feelings?
Odd, the post had nothing to do with you, yet you were compelled to chime in.
Anyway, confessing to reporting a post is some of the gayest shit going.
You should be dubbed for I'll use of a classic quote , Sgt Hulka would not approve

whenever i discuss South Africa going into a black hole in the next decades, there's always people around telling me oh no, it's just exaggerations you read in the press, it's nowhere near as bad.

People get murdered all over the world get over it.

You are a real piece of shit human being

Telling people to get over it when their families are brutally murdered

So if anything happens to your family then we can all tell you to shut up and get over it

Were you abused or not given enough attention as a child?

Help us understand why you have such a hatred of white people and maybe we can help you?

Last edited:
I know the difference between urban and rural, but you are claiming the State is involucrated in said ethnic cleansing.

I'll be honest, that looks like a botanical term, so I am not sure what you're saying I said the government was doing.
Your assertion that you know the difference between urban and rural is not reflected in your opinion that poor, landless whites are the low-hanging fruit.

I looked for baby boiling and i only saw one revenge murder by former employees,

Semantic deflection. Again. Stop it.
It is clear that I was emphasizing the brutality to which victims are subjected, deflecting from that with pedantry serves no purpose and is pretty distasteful.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Grim-details-of-Lindley-murders-emerge-20110525
http://www.inquisitr.com/2907340/fa...r-old-and-family-members-bludgeoned-to-death/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...lled-south-africa-robbers-torture-blow-torch/
https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/i-asked-them-if-my-dad-fought-back-287719
https://www.iol.co.za/dailynews/news/my-hate-for-white-people-made-me-do-it-2038002
http://vryheidherald.co.za/41480/breaking-news-two-killed-in-farm-attack/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/sep/26/southafrica.rorycarroll1
https://southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/the-worst-crime-of-them-all/
http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfr...e-farmers-who-died-trying-to-feed-sa-20170519
http://projects.huffingtonpost.co.z...me-demystifying-farm-murders-in-south-africa/
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...rm-where-woman-was-tortured-to-death-20170223
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/opinion/antiwhite-racism-in-south-africa

Okay, so now we have a few examples:
  • 9 year-old girl bludgeoned to death by a gang.
  • A 3 year-old girl shot at close range.
  • Babies kicked and beaten to death.
  • Farmers skinned alive.
  • An elderly woman tortured with a blowtorch.
  • An infant that was burned alive.
  • A killer that admitted that his hatred for white people made him murder and rob them.
  • A gang of 15, armed with AK-47s takes out a farm family.
  • An elderly couple, returning home from church are ambushed by a pair that had been waiting for them in their home, drinking their booze. The couple were tortured to death, the old woman was shot once in each knee and once through the back. It took her 25 minutes to bleed to death, during which time her attackers poured boiling water on her. Her husband was tied up in the bathroom, beaten and had the showerhead forced down his throat - he had internal burns from the boiling water they forced down his throat.
  • 14 year-old boy forced to lay on the bed where his mother was being raped, and to watch it happen.
  • A woman tied to a chair while holes were drilled through her hands and feet.
  • Old woman tortured, stripped naked and dumped in a field where she would be found before dying of her injuries.
  • Murderers admitting to being inspired by the "Kill the Boer" song and killing whites because they are white.
  • Whites being killed while their killers scream "apartheid is over" or "Viva Malema" (Malema is the head of the EFF, and a man that has a history of anti-white rhetoric)
This is obviously nothing close to an exhaustive list of the sorts of acts inflicted upon the thousands of murdered white South African farmers (black farmers have also been killed but in nothing like the numbers, and none, to the best of my knowledge, were tortured to death).
In part it is not an exhaustive list because farm attacks do not get anywhere near the attention they deserve and so most of the sources are likely to be ones that you'll have trouble trusting.

The point being, one does not engage in hours of brutality for the purpose of theft or, really, anything less than savagery, hatred and the application of terror.

also very little being stolen could be the result of increased surveillance forcing them to abandon the crime scene, the torture could be a way to force people to give information about valuables.

I think you're misunderstanding some of the crimes involved. Your apologetics account for some of the thousands of farm murders, but by no stretch of the imagination do you cover all of them.

Why torture someone for hours if you're worried about increased surveillance and the necessity of rapidly abandoning the scene?
Why tie a man behind his car and drag him to his death if you want answers out of him?
What information are you planning on getting when you already gained access to the safe and a plethora of valuables, but you are still going to wait in ambush for the owners to come home so that you can torture and murder them? And then steal very little.

In the case of many farm murders very little is stolen and notes are left with messages like "we killed them, and we are coming back" or "we will be back for our land." The latter, coincidentally I'm sure, echoes the sentiments of the ruling party and the commander in chief.

I mean its not anything i dont see here in Mexico. When the State is involved though, its completely different people being picked up by police and given to organized crime which operate horror safe houses.

That's nice.
Your point?

I'm not claiming that the government is paying people to raid farms - though I would never go so far as to claim that they definitely don't, because that would be an idiot claim.
What I am claiming is:
  • that they do little to stop it;
  • they have been a part of disarming the farmers;
  • they encourage this sort of behaviour by singing celebratory songs about the murder of farmers and of whites;
  • they have explicitly stated that minorities have fewer rights than the majority;
  • Two of the most popular politicians among rural blacks (Malema and Zuma) both advocate for land expropriation without compensation; and
  • they are supportive of the Mugabe government... which, you may have heard, has a history of this sort of thing.
The last point is also an interesting one, considering how many Zimbabweans come into the country illegally and engage in farm killings.

Obviously they are banding up, they have watchgroups and use instant messaging for prompt communication. The wealthier ones employ armed response services and private security, but the nature of the attacks is becoming more sophisticated, better planned and, as in the case of the 15 men with AK-47s, more militaristic.
The attacks that are heard about (somewhat) are the attacks that succeed - that doesn't mean that every attack succeeds and that the farmers are just sitting around, twiddling their thumbs and waiting for the next one.

My point here was that the fears of ethnic cleansing of South African whites are not unfounded or unjustified. That does not mean that that is actually what is happening.
No offense, but if you are arguing that those fears are not supported enough circumstantial evidence to warrant closer inspection, then I have trouble believing that you're not just talking out of your ass on a subject you know nothing about in an attempt to play devil's advocate.

Don't worry, though... It sounds like Malema wants to add Indians to his shit-list. So, in a couple years maybe you won't have to worry about just white tears.

Last edited:
It must be so hard being white.

It must be hard being a cuckold.

Lol. Holy shit. Maybe the mods should ban @dream for being a fucking narc, wasting their time and tell him he's not a fucking mod. This is literally all his post history consists of. Embarrassing. Serious question. How old is he? Seems like he needs a safe space. I got one for @dream . Jump in:

vTuOl.gif

@Pwent @ripskater @IngaVovchanchyn @lecter @Cint @RhinoRush @Contra-dictator @LogicalInsanity @HereticBD @Pale Man In Black @Hans Gruber @AviatorShades @IDL @irish_thug @Slippery Kantus @Son of Jamin @GearSolidMetal @klnOmega

I thought it was against the rules to say you're reporting somebody?

a nonwhite S African is by definition not facing the same level of government enforced racism as a white.

In South Africa white simply can not be given a job if a black person applies with the bare minimum requirements for hire. Even if the white person is vastly more qualified.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/24/world/africa/immigrant-protests-south-africa.html

Again, are you willing to extend the same refugee status to everyone in the world facing the same conditions? Or just whites.

GTFO are you seriously victim blaming the murdered white famers. I see what side you are on.

No, im talking reality here, South Africa is a big country with a really poor law enforcement and a violent population.

Its either that or band and form militias, but i doubt the government would allow that.

You are a real piece of shit human being

Telling people to get over it when their families are brutally murdered

So if anything happens to your family then we can all tell you to shut up and get over it

Were you abused or not given enough attention as a child?

Help us understand why you have such a hatred of white people and maybe we can help you?

People get murdered all the time in my home country, the answers i get is "build a wall" and "Mexico its a shithole", GTFO with your fake outrage.

You only care about this because some of the victims are white and the perps are black, if it was white on white or black on black you wouldn't bat a fucking eye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back