A friend of mine's parents were killed by South African natives.

I'll be honest, that looks like a botanical term, so I am not sure what you're saying I said the government was doing.
Your assertion that you know the difference between urban and rural is not reflected in your opinion that poor, landless whites are the low-hanging fruit.

My point is that if the government really was in it, then the urban vs rural would not be an issue.

emantic deflection. Again. Stop it.
It is clear that I was emphasizing the brutality to which victims are subjected, deflecting from that with pedantry serves no purpose and is pretty distasteful.

Fair enough, it does seems like unnecesary violence.

I think you're misunderstanding some of the crimes involved. Your apologetics account for some of the thousands of farm murders, but by no stretch of the imagination do you cover all of them.

So a few of them are politically motivated, it does seems like a big problem.

The last point is also an interesting one, considering how many Zimbabweans come into the country illegally and engage in farm killings.

Could this be the major problem?

Obviously they are banding up, they have watchgroups and use instant messaging for prompt communication. The wealthier ones employ armed response services and private security, but the nature of the attacks is becoming more sophisticated, better planned and, as in the case of the 15 men with AK-47s, more militaristic.

That sounds a lot what its happening in some places in Mexico where the state is either bought off or doesnt gives a shit, people start moving and acting like a paramilitary.

I think the Netherlands is dropping the ball big time by not offering some kind of repatriation and asylum. And to a lesser extent the French and Brits, for their respective colonists. Some Boers traced back their ancestors and asked for asylum but the Dutch refused them. The Netherlands is a rich country with a 17M population, you're telling me you can't take in 40,000 Boer farmers, who already speak a language very similar to yours and would be easy to integrate. Bullshit, that's small potatoes.

I think the Netherlands is dropping the ball big time by not offering some kind of repatriation and asylum. And to a lesser extent the French and Brits, for their respective colonists. Some Boers traced back their ancestors and asked for asylum but the Dutch refused them. The Netherlands is a rich country with a 17M population, you're telling me you can't take in 40,000 Boer farmers, who already speak a language very similar to yours and would be easy to integrate. Bullshit, that's small potatoes.

While there are some poor jobless whites I think a lot of these farmers are just stubborn. They spent there whole life running a farm and carved out a good living and now don't want to just give up their land and move away.

There have been a lot of white squatter camps popping up though and 25% of the white population now lives in these conditions.

31822D3000000578-0-image-a-35_1456329838805.jpg

That's why if you're white you don't live anywhere with Africa in the name

It's disgusting. And yes, it's getting little attention because the majority of victims are white.

I'm thinking it will get little attention because it's in South Africa and nobody famous was killed. I genuinely feel for TS, but people of all colours are murdered every day and there's only local coverage.

My point is that if the government really was in it, then the urban vs rural would not be an issue.

Ah.
A fair point, except the south african urban middle class still has access to more force than the government does. Private security companies have reasonably priced armed response units in every middle class area in the country.
Fuck, even our police stations are protected by pribate security.
And many of us volunteer once weekly for neighbourhood watch rotations, and many of those who do, have military training and combat experience because apartheid had conscription.

You go away from houses and into blocks of flats or townhouse complexes, and there are still armed response units, dedicated security and electric fencing.

If you go real urban, into jo'burg CBD for instance... Then there are no whites.

In the cities, black dissatisfaction (economic dissatisfaction) takes the form of student protests at the universities and service delivery protests in and around the townships.

We get "kill the boer" song and dances when the incompetent govt is trying to remind the people and protestors who the "real" bad guys are.
They might not have a direct, face-to-face influence over the attackers, but that sort of scapegoating is all too familiar.

There was a report compiled a little while ago, showing a correlation between the president and malema singing "kill the boer" at rallies, and an upsurge in farm murders.
Correlation is not causation... But still.

So a few of them are politically motivated, it does seems like a big problem.

Race-shaming/blaming is a big problem with the ANC, the EFF and a couple others.

My concern is that the "born free" generation (those who grew up under a black government) are more vitriolic about apartheid and the white man's evils than are those who actually lived through it.

Could this be the major problem?

In some areas, probably. But it is hard as fuck to say. Illegal immigration is rampant, and a great many killers are never caught or identified.
Further north, they could cross over, hit a farm, and be back home before the bodies had cooled.
Also, when millions of zimbanweans were crossing over, fleeing famine and destitution of the zimbabwe crisis, white farmers living on the border with racist leanings most likely did more than their fair share to exploit the migrants and earn a bit of bad blood.
That's just a guess, but it'd one i'm comfortable tossing out there.

That sounds a lot what its happening in some places in Mexico where the state is either bought off or doesnt gives a shit, people start moving and acting like a paramilitary.

Yeah. That's always been a concern with certain groups of boers. Living out in the bush, isolated, racist and more than a little paranoid (of both their government and their non-christian, non-afrikaans, non-white neighbours; it takes a lot to get past an old-school boer's perception of purity).

Now, though, you have the other side; the "born free" generation. They were promised much and received none of it. Being born poor, in an ailing (and then failing) country, riled up by the EFF's struggle rhetoric and bitter from years of hearing "it's the whites'/apartheid's fault" has not made them the happiest bunch.

While there are some poor jobless whites I think a lot of these farmers are just stubborn. They spent there whole life running a farm and carved out a good living and now don't want to just give up their land and move away.

There have been a lot of white squatter camps popping up though and 25% of the white population now lives in these conditions.

31822D3000000578-0-image-a-35_1456329838805.jpg

Got a source for that 25% ?
That sounds..... hard to believe.

Lol. Holy shit. Maybe the mods should ban @dream for being a fucking narc, wasting their time and tell him he's not a fucking mod. This is literally all his post history consists of. Embarrassing. Serious question. How old is he? Seems like he needs a safe space. I got one for @dream . Jump in:

vTuOl.gif

@Pwent @ripskater @IngaVovchanchyn @lecter @Cint @RhinoRush @Contra-dictator @LogicalInsanity @HereticBD @Pale Man In Black @Hans Gruber @AviatorShades @IDL @irish_thug @Slippery Kantus @Son of Jamin @GearSolidMetal @klnOmega

Personally, I like him.

Countries w/o many white people tend to perform phenomenally, such as S. Korea, Japan.....Singapore?

ok that's it, but you get the pt haha

@PrinceOfPain

Do you think China has any hand on whats going on (poor governance)? it seems to me like China would like nothing more than South Africa go the way of Zimbabwe and Venezuela in order to secure loans for natural resources schemes.

Zuma does seems like a major piece of shit and he seems to get more ballsy with the times, as if he was sure to have a backup against international backlash.

I'll be honest, that looks like a botanical term, so I am not sure what you're saying I said the government was doing.
Your assertion that you know the difference between urban and rural is not reflected in your opinion that poor, landless whites are the low-hanging fruit.

Semantic deflection. Again. Stop it.
It is clear that I was emphasizing the brutality to which victims are subjected, deflecting from that with pedantry serves no purpose and is pretty distasteful.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Grim-details-of-Lindley-murders-emerge-20110525
http://www.inquisitr.com/2907340/fa...r-old-and-family-members-bludgeoned-to-death/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...lled-south-africa-robbers-torture-blow-torch/
https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/i-asked-them-if-my-dad-fought-back-287719
https://www.iol.co.za/dailynews/news/my-hate-for-white-people-made-me-do-it-2038002
http://vryheidherald.co.za/41480/breaking-news-two-killed-in-farm-attack/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/sep/26/southafrica.rorycarroll1
https://southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/the-worst-crime-of-them-all/
http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfr...e-farmers-who-died-trying-to-feed-sa-20170519
http://projects.huffingtonpost.co.z...me-demystifying-farm-murders-in-south-africa/
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...rm-where-woman-was-tortured-to-death-20170223
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/opinion/antiwhite-racism-in-south-africa

Okay, so now we have a few examples:
  • 9 year-old girl bludgeoned to death by a gang.
  • A 3 year-old girl shot at close range.
  • Babies kicked and beaten to death.
  • Farmers skinned alive.
  • An elderly woman tortured with a blowtorch.
  • An infant that was burned alive.
  • A killer that admitted that his hatred for white people made him murder and rob them.
  • A gang of 15, armed with AK-47s takes out a farm family.
  • An elderly couple, returning home from church are ambushed by a pair that had been waiting for them in their home, drinking their booze. The couple were tortured to death, the old woman was shot once in each knee and once through the back. It took her 25 minutes to bleed to death, during which time her attackers poured boiling water on her. Her husband was tied up in the bathroom, beaten and had the showerhead forced down his throat - he had internal burns from the boiling water they forced down his throat.
  • 14 year-old boy forced to lay on the bed where his mother was being raped, and to watch it happen.
  • A woman tied to a chair while holes were drilled through her hands and feet.
  • Old woman tortured, stripped naked and dumped in a field where she would be found before dying of her injuries.
  • Murderers admitting to being inspired by the "Kill the Boer" song and killing whites because they are white.
  • Whites being killed while their killers scream "apartheid is over" or "Viva Malema" (Malema is the head of the EFF, and a man that has a history of anti-white rhetoric)
This is obviously nothing close to an exhaustive list of the sorts of acts inflicted upon the thousands of murdered white South African farmers (black farmers have also been killed but in nothing like the numbers, and none, to the best of my knowledge, were tortured to death).
In part it is not an exhaustive list because farm attacks do not get anywhere near the attention they deserve and so most of the sources are likely to be ones that you'll have trouble trusting.

The point being, one does not engage in hours of brutality for the purpose of theft or, really, anything less than savagery, hatred and the application of terror.

I think you're misunderstanding some of the crimes involved. Your apologetics account for some of the thousands of farm murders, but by no stretch of the imagination do you cover all of them.

Why torture someone for hours if you're worried about increased surveillance and the necessity of rapidly abandoning the scene?
Why tie a man behind his car and drag him to his death if you want answers out of him?
What information are you planning on getting when you already gained access to the safe and a plethora of valuables, but you are still going to wait in ambush for the owners to come home so that you can torture and murder them? And then steal very little.

In the case of many farm murders very little is stolen and notes are left with messages like "we killed them, and we are coming back" or "we will be back for our land." The latter, coincidentally I'm sure, echoes the sentiments of the ruling party and the commander in chief.

That's nice.
Your point?

I'm not claiming that the government is paying people to raid farms - though I would never go so far as to claim that they definitely don't, because that would be an idiot claim.
What I am claiming is:
  • that they do little to stop it;
  • they have been a part of disarming the farmers;
  • they encourage this sort of behaviour by singing celebratory songs about the murder of farmers and of whites;
  • they have explicitly stated that minorities have fewer rights than the majority;
  • Two of the most popular politicians among rural blacks (Malema and Zuma) both advocate for land expropriation without compensation; and
  • they are supportive of the Mugabe government... which, you may have heard, has a history of this sort of thing.
The last point is also an interesting one, considering how many Zimbabweans come into the country illegally and engage in farm killings.

Obviously they are banding up, they have watchgroups and use instant messaging for prompt communication. The wealthier ones employ armed response services and private security, but the nature of the attacks is becoming more sophisticated, better planned and, as in the case of the 15 men with AK-47s, more militaristic.
The attacks that are heard about (somewhat) are the attacks that succeed - that doesn't mean that every attack succeeds and that the farmers are just sitting around, twiddling their thumbs and waiting for the next one.

My point here was that the fears of ethnic cleansing of South African whites are not unfounded or unjustified. That does not mean that that is actually what is happening.
No offense, but if you are arguing that those fears are not supported enough circumstantial evidence to warrant closer inspection, then I have trouble believing that you're not just talking out of your ass on a subject you know nothing about in an attempt to play devil's advocate.

Don't worry, though... It sounds like Malema wants to add Indians to his shit-list. So, in a couple years maybe you won't have to worry about just white tears.

Jesus christ.

pretty much.

@PrinceOfPain

Do you think China has any hand on whats going on (poor governance)? it seems to me like China would like nothing more than South Africa go the way of Zimbabwe and Venezuela in order to secure loans for natural resources schemes.

Zuma does seems like a major piece of shit and he seems to get more ballsy with the times, as if he was sure to have a backup against international backlash.

I don't know. China is all over this place. So is Russia and a dodgy nuclear power station agreement. But zuma has also completely sold out to an Indian crime family, and he tried not to draw as little attention as possible to an arms deal with saudi arabia that he signed last year or the year before.
Zuma's plan is this keep dodging motions of no confidence in his administration, to completely fleece the treasury (which he now has almost unfettered access to) and then retire to a life of luxury in dubai, far away from all those who might wish to kill him.

I am not convinced he cares about international backlash very much.

ETA: sorry. Went off topic. China is here, but i have little idea to what eextent.. Other than that they are not stressed about illegally fishing our waters.
it also bears mentioning that it should nnot be forgotten that our leaders are ideological carry-overs from the cold war.

Last edited:
Countries w/o many white people tend to perform phenomenally, such as S. Korea, Japan.....Singapore?

ok that's it, but you get the pt haha

Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China is up and coming, Kazakhstan, Botswana and Nigeria aren't doing too bad.

If we're going by economics and quality of life and Arabs not being caucasian,
Qatar and Kuwait

Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China is up and coming, Kazakhstan, Botswana and Nigeria aren't doing too bad.

Qatar and Kuwait
kazakhstan? hahahahah

not a first world nation dude
China and Taiwan, no
hong kong and macau only b/c until recently they were under western control

Kuwait, perhaps, not Qatar. Both those countries have 80%+ foreign emigrants that do all the work and have atrocious quality of living.
Botswana and Nigeria hahahahahahahah Just b/c they aren't Central African Republic level doesn't mean they're a developed nation

kazakhstan? hahahahah

not a first world nation dude
China and Taiwan, no
hong kong and macau only b/c until recently there were under western control

Kuwait, perhaps, not Qatar. Both those countries have 80%+ foreign emigrants that due all the work and have atrocious quality of living.
Botswana and Nigeria hahahahahahahah Just b/c they aren't Central African Republic level doesn't mean their a developed nation

Have you ever been to Kazakhstan? Or ever heard of it outside of the movie Borat?

How is taiwan a no? Explain.

Botswana is doing better than half of eastern europe so its up there with the whiteys.

Qatar and Kuwait

Botswana i can see. But Nigeria??
Someone doesn't read deeper than the headlines. Their economy is a house of cards and that is nowhere near the worst of their issues.

Have you ever been to Kazakhstan? Or ever heard of it outside of the movie Borat?

How is taiwan a no? Explain.

Botswana is doing better than half of eastern europe so its up there with the whiteys.
yes, I have been to Kazakhstan, have you?
Taiwan is pretty good, you're right, but they have Restrictions in their investments, foreign investments are screened, etc...they also still have decent corruption in their judicial system
per heritage: "The level of state involvement in the export-oriented economy remains considerable. Privatization and market liberalization are ongoing, but progress has been slow and uneven. The financial sector remains fragmented."

Botswana i can see. But Nigeria??
Someone doesn't read deeper than the headlines. Their economy is a house of cards and that is nowhere near the worst of their issues.

Alright I'll take back Nigeria. You have me caught there, I did keep hearing good things about Nigeria so I thought they weren't doing BAD. Looking at it now I see it's still nowhere near the countries I'm thinking of that actually have a quality of life I wouldn't consider to substandard.

Back