A coworker watched the new game of thrones ep at work quitely on her phone

@Clippy she didn't even react when the white walkers brought out their home depot chain? Or what about when the night king threw his javelin 1000 yards at the dragon furthest from him instead of 10 yards at the other?

What kind of savage watches GOT on a damn phone? They just spent hundreds of millions on amazing GOAT level production so that your lame ass can watch it on a 5 inch screen?

{<doc}

Ive met a few dudes like you, and im legit baffled by it.
What kind of souless ginger are you guys?
If all of my friends are telling me "the absolute best burrito shop just opened down the street. Heaven in your mouth. You gotta try it!" And we talk about how good it is every week, and then we ask you why you still haven't been,
Why would your answer be "meh...not interested" ?
IT MAKES ZERO SENSE

It's like you guys are just trying to be contrarians, but you're only hurting yourselves
Well, for one, I like food way more than any television show. I'd be at the burrito joint quick fast and in a hurry. So, that's not really a good comparison at all.

Secondly, I typically don't like fantasy settings. The only movie to bridge that gap with me is LOTR.

Thirdly, I don't think I'm alone in my feeling that whenever people tell me things like, "Man, you just have to watch this show! It's the best show ever!", it absolutely destroys any curiosity I had in the show because it's way overhyped. It's impossible that it's even half as good as people like to portray.

And lastly, don't ever compare me to a genetically inferior species like a ginger again, or you'll end up like everyone's favorite character on GoT and get raped/kilt.

Amateur - my dick is in my hand the whole time I'm watching the show
giphy.gif

i'm in poker face almost all the time... aside when Bronn say or do something in Bronn style, then i'm like

<{monica}>

My dad got a letter from Comcast to stop pirating GOT lol

Well, for one, I like food way more than any television show. I'd be at the burrito joint quick fast and in a hurry. So, that's not really a good comparison at all.

Secondly, I typically don't like fantasy settings. The only movie to bridge that gap with me is LOTR.

Thirdly, I don't think I'm alone in my feeling that whenever people tell me things like, "Man, you just have to watch this show! It's the best show ever!", it absolutely destroys any curiosity I had in the show because it's way overhyped. It's impossible that it's even half as good as people like to portray.

And lastly, don't ever compare me to a genetically inferior species like a ginger again, or you'll end up like everyone's favorite character on GoT and get raped/kilt.
Lol fair enough

have you considered making a reaction channel on youtube?

I meant to post this sooner

So Monday at the office, this coworker who LOVES game of thrones and we always talk about it - didn't have a chance to watch it until while at work.

She set up her phone on a stand thingy and quietly watched it while her earphones were on.

I poked her and was going to talk about it and she explained how she's watching it now. I kept looking for reactions but didn't get any ... at the end she said "That was amazing"

I asked her how she could not react and she didn't have an answer for me.

WTF

Listen, I watched this with the wife at home and we're both HUGE GOT fans and we were BOTH screaming at the TV

Full on screaming at different parts of the show, screaming at each other, screaming all over the place, the cats were running all over and away like they always do when we act this way

WTF how do you not react?

Do you guys react when you watch this show???
Yell at the tv. Lol

It makes me sick how far we done fell muthafucka - Bunk

I've been trying to finish season 3 for years now. do not understand the hype

I always fall asleep or lose interest

I can imagine it's alot better once your caught up and watching one episode a week. trying to binge watch it is tedious

No I don't scream at the television when watching a show. I'm not a child. Adults should be able to control themselves better.

Lol @ "wife".

I'm guessing thats the name of your 3rd cat, right @Clippy?

I've been trying to finish season 3 for years now. do not understand the hype

I always fall asleep or lose interest

I can imagine it's alot better once your caught up and watching one episode a week. trying to binge watch it is tedious

I'm the complete opposite of you, once I start watching something that I really like I can't stop watching it until I've watched the whole thing. Prior to this season of GOT I hadn't seen the show at all. Once I started to watch it though it was literally the only thing that I watched other then going to work, binge watched the show in slightly less than 2 weeks up until episode 3 of season 7.

I'm the complete opposite of you, once I start watching something that I really like I can't stop watching it until I've watched the whole thing. Prior to this season of GOT I hadn't seen the show at all. Once I started to watch it though it was literally the only thing that I watched other then going to work, binge watched the show in slightly less than 2 weeks up until episode 3 of season 7.
I can usually binge watch shows. This show just doesn't keep me interested.

dunno why. I've tried.

I don't dislike it. Just not as into it as everyone else

I can usually binge watch shows. This show just doesn't keep me interested.

dunno why. I've tried.

I don't dislike it. Just not as into it as everyone else

Everyone has what it hits home with them and what doesn't. A lot of people rave about Westworld but I watched like a minute of that and determined already that I probably wasn't going to like it. But it also depends on sometimes you have to be in a mood to watch a certain kind of show.

Back