A coworker watched the new game of thrones ep at work quitely on her phone

What kind of job do you have where someone can just sit for on bourbon their phoneveatching tv?

Tip of the iceberg my friend
vomit.gif

@Clippy dont you work at a grocery/department store?
Tell her shes got a cleanup on isle 9

Listen, I watched this with the wife at home and we're both HUGE GOT fans and we were BOTH screaming at the TV

Full on screaming at different parts of the show, screaming at each other, screaming all over the place, the cats were running all over and away like they always do when we act this way

It is because of sentences like these that Clippy is the best poster in Sherdog.

Lol gotta love him.

I meant to post this sooner

So Monday at the office, this coworker who LOVES game of thrones and we always talk about it - didn't have a chance to watch it until while at work.

She set up her phone on a stand thingy and quietly watched it while her earphones were on.

I poked her and was going to talk about it and she explained how she's watching it now. I kept looking for reactions but didn't get any ... at the end she said "That was amazing"

I asked her how she could not react and she didn't have an answer for me.

WTF

Listen, I watched this with the wife at home and we're both HUGE GOT fans and we were BOTH screaming at the TV

Full on screaming at different parts of the show, screaming at each other, screaming all over the place, the cats were running all over and away like they always do when we act this way

WTF how do you not react?

Do you guys react when you watch this show???
I didn't know they let retarded people marry, that's adorable.

She didn't even laugh when Gendry started running to Eastwatch and everyone else started running in the opposite direction even though they captured a wight already? Are her eyes blue?

Watching Game of Thrones or anything on a phone seems pointless to me. Man has spent hundreds of thousands of years evolving to the point of having big screen televisions and people watch on screens smaller than the first televisions. Maybe with a virtual reality headset.

I watch quietly from my recliner on a 40 inch screen that I can almost touch with my feet and a Bose sound system blasting.

I meant to post this sooner

So Monday at the office, this coworker who LOVES game of thrones and we always talk about it - didn't have a chance to watch it until while at work.

She set up her phone on a stand thingy and quietly watched it while her earphones were on.

I poked her and was going to talk about it and she explained how she's watching it now. I kept looking for reactions but didn't get any ... at the end she said "That was amazing"

I asked her how she could not react and she didn't have an answer for me.

WTF

WTF how do you not react?

Do you guys react when you watch this show???

Never go full retard, man. Even while watching GoT.
<Jaime01>
But honestly, nah..i love GoT, but definitely am not yelling at the tv. There have been a few moments where i let out a "oh shit...." or a "no...", but most of my reaction happens after the show.
In fairness, watching it alone and watching it with someone probably also makes it more likely to have an outward reaction

Haven't ever watched GoT, and don't plan on ever watching it.

People's ridiculous reactions to that fact are much more entertaining than the TV equivalent of a Marilyn Manson concert.

Lol, and my point is proven.
Ive met a few dudes like you, and im legit baffled by it.
What kind of souless ginger are you guys?
If all of my friends are telling me "the absolute best burrito shop just opened down the street. Heaven in your mouth. You gotta try it!" And we talk about how good it is every week, and then we ask you why you still haven't been,
Why would your answer be "meh...not interested" ?
IT MAKES ZERO SENSE

It's like you guys are just trying to be contrarians, but you're only hurting yourselves

Back