A coworker watched the new game of thrones ep at work quitely on her phone

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I meant to post this sooner

So Monday at the office, this coworker who LOVES game of thrones and we always talk about it - didn't have a chance to watch it until while at work.

She set up her phone on a stand thingy and quietly watched it while her earphones were on.

I poked her and was going to talk about it and she explained how she's watching it now. I kept looking for reactions but didn't get any ... at the end she said "That was amazing"

I asked her how she could not react and she didn't have an answer for me.

WTF

Listen, I watched this with the wife at home and we're both HUGE GOT fans and we were BOTH screaming at the TV

Full on screaming at different parts of the show, screaming at each other, screaming all over the place, the cats were running all over and away like they always do when we act this way

WTF how do you not react?

Do you guys react when you watch this show???

I meant to post this sooner

So Monday at the office, this coworker who LOVES game of thrones and we always talk about it - didn't have a chance to watch it until while at work.

She set up her phone on a stand thingy and quietly watched it while her earphones were on.

I poked her and was going to talk about it and she explained how she's watching it now. I kept looking for reactions but didn't get any ... at the end she said "That was amazing"

I asked her how she could not react and she didn't have an answer for me.

WTF

Listen, I watched this with the wife at home and we're both HUGE GOT fans and we were BOTH screaming at the TV

Full on screaming at different parts of the show, screaming at each other, screaming all over the place, the cats were running all over and away like they always do when we act this way

WTF how do you not react?

Do you guys react when you watch this show???
So you and @Roca were screaming at each other or what.

I focus when I watch and I save my reactions for afterwards, unless something shocks me, of course.

I focus when I watch and I save my reactions for afterwards, unless something shocks me, of course.

LMAO

I'm just picturing you watching quietly to the end and then

You: "Ok, good show"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*cries*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*tears*

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

She probably didn't want to attract attention to herself.

Reminds me of my last job where we'd download it on the Monday and use one of the empty classrooms with the best projector to watch it.

With that being said GoT is dire.

LMAO

I'm just picturing you watching quietly to the end and then

You: "Ok, good show"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*cries*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*tears*

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That's actually a pretty accurate representation of me. I've just found it more enjoyable if I just focus on the show first, then react and ask questions later. If I reacted real time, I'd lose my train of thought. Don't get me wrong, I don't sit there like a stone faced robot the whole time, but I don't scream or move around like a lunatic either lol.

That's actually a pretty accurate representation of me. I've just found it more enjoyable if I just focus on the show first, then react and ask questions later. If I reacted real time, I'd lose my train of thought. Don't get me wrong, I don't sit there like a stone faced robot the whole time, but I don't scream or move around like a lunatic either lol.

cercei.jpg

I usually watch it then do another line and jack off in the shower but thats just me

I usually watch it then do another line and jack off in the shower but thats just me

Amateur - my dick is in my hand the whole time I'm watching the show

Never seen an ep.
One of those shows I've been meaning to watch but have my time filled up other movies and shit

Never seen an ep.
One of those shows I've been meaning to watch but have my time filled up other movies and shit

I almost envy you at this point

Would love to view the show later and not get spoliers

I only got into the show following season 6 and nobody was talking about it at that point lol

I watched the leaked version in the office. I had to stop 2x, go to the fire exit and puff a couple of times, then resumed. When the GoT-new-episode- hangover wore off, I thought it was subpar.

GoT is Vikings in crappy, right?

Game of Thrones is a show that gets me talking! I'm not normally that way while watching movies and TV programming. Typically though I'm more in a slighting joking mode. The show is good, but a bit over the top at times. It's rednecks gone wild! or my definition of red necks being old celtic culture in Scotland and Ireland, where the smallest slight was handled violently. I guess in modern times it, could be somewhat similar to our violent inner cities seen today, sadly.

Back