A 5 that's a Doctor or a 9 with two kids and works at subway?

Prime Whoopi verged in Five'ish territory imho
Whoopi_at_Oscars.jpg.cf.jpg

Five...ish..?

<GOT4>

As a self employed person with shit health insurance, I need that doctor

The kids are a deal breaker. Plus, doctors work like 60 hour weeks, so she'll leave you alone most of the time, which is a big plus.

So Whoopi is a 5? Sorry, I couldn't even fake it with Whoopi. Give me the 9 and I'll just have to work harder to earn more money.

Wait, not to sound racist but what would the 5 equivalent be in a caucasion, asian or latino chick?

A dumb as rocks prime Halle Berry Looking chick rolls up on you VS a smart relatively well off Whoopi Goldberg...You're going with Storm.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, you're calling Whoopi a 5? 5 is the halfway point, doesn't mean butt ugly. Now, opinions vary, as cooler extraordinaire Dalton would say, but for the sake of this thread, lets say Yara Greyjoy is a 5. I'm taking Dr. Ironborn over dumb Susie Subway and her two tag alongs anyday.

Wait what....are ipads passe? IPhone's would only be if the mom is Sofia vergara Adriana lima hot and they're both unicorns for average income dude

Unless you're sub thug or Jackson Handle II
I guess you've never read the "my girlfriend gave me an iPad then cheated on me" thread. Lol

Id pick the smart 5 doctor. I am really attracted to smart and intelligent women

My gf has kids and I consider her to be pretty hot but her kids annoy me to death. Also, I'm not a kid person so I have very little patience for children other than my own.

The doctor and get yourself a side piece.

ALWAYS go with the higher number. That being said, I did have a doc as a fuck buddy back in the day, she taught me how to make bitches squirt...soooooo yeah.

Depends on the size of boobs. You can't just say '5' or '9' and expect me to answer.

The single mom sounds like an anchor that's going to drag you to rock bottom. I'd be Mr.Mom for the doctor over being Captain Save-a-hoe for the subway chick any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back